Sunday, February 6, 2011

Make You Feel My Love!


Rufus Wainwright radio is blowing my mind. 
I always forget how special music is to me. 
Current favorite lyric: "I might be lazy.. a loner.. a bit of a stoner.. but I could be perfect for you.." 
Let me just say that i've been SUCH a girl lately. Let me also just say that i've realized how much I talk about myself. I wish I wouldn't do that. Ima go ahead and try to not be selfish in conversations. 


Guess who is to blame for my currently effed up sleep schedule? 
This guy. 
Kenyon MARTEL <-- Iiiii Know) Anderson. 
We stayed up wicked late last night. We watched Arrested Development and talked and stuff. I think I like spending time with him because he really just gets my humor. He's a great friend. Today I studied whilst he played the guitar and sang. It was lovely :) He also took me on my first date here at SUU. Recently! 


^ Dolly Parton? 
Hmm. My friend Holly is such an amazing lighting designer. She did this. OH and my makeup/hair. She pretty much did everything except for take the photograph. She makes me feel like a pretty girl :) Thank you for using your talents on me Holly Wolly! I admire her ability to take polite control of a situation. If you were to define Holly Pierce... you would say she's a spunky individual that gets shit done! 


^ He just gets me. 
People that read my blog: This is James Douglas Martin.
He adds cream and sugar to his coffee. He also enjoys Strawberry Milkshakes. 
However, James is still SOOO manly. 
I can't wait to beat him up. 
James lives about  37938247975439574398573497 billion Miles away from me.
I was introduced to him on skype. Thank you Pearl May White. (They are great friends) I find conversations with James to be extremely enjoyable. I often find myself smiling and laughing. I don't believe I've ever met a gent quite like him. I'll be seeing him in about four months. We have this not so list of things to do whilst I'm in Maine. Things like.. WRESTLING CHALLENGE. DANCE OFF. You know.. I can't wait to win at EVERYTHING ;) 
It's really probably a great thing that James doesn't read my blog. Haha. He just makes me happy often, so I thought you should know about him. When I skype with him.. I sometimes get really nervous and talk forever about dumb stories. Kbye. 


^ These classy dames pretty much made my night.
 I went to bed at 7:00 pm this evening.. and woke up at midnight. I wish I wasn't such a champion. I posted a status about how I wanted to go on a adventure. The next thing I know, my two lovely neighbors are knocking on my door. We pretty much just talked about everything for a few hours. Whilst I stuffed my pathetic face with chips. It was such great girl time! Selene and Penni are such beautiful, smart women. They know wassssup :) 

Tonight.. My beautiful friend Emma Jane Phelps said.. "We're all horny and Jesus loves us." I love her. I like how she just understands everything that has happened in my life. Thanks Em! I look forward to a lady date with her. Spending time with Her and Corbin always brings sunshine and laughter into my day! 


^ Look at us. 
Doesn't this picture just scream "OMG I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE CAN HELP PLAN EACH OTHER'S WEDDINGS!!!" 
Gross. hahaa. These gals are too special. I wish I could tell you how much they mean to me.. but I can't. They know how special they are :) I love them for everything that they are. I would never once change a thing. I love it when we dress up like foreigners and travel to get authentic Mexican food. Especially when it's late at night. I also like it when Pearl perfectly cleans my room. 
"ROOMIES THAT CRY TOGETHER LIVE FOREVER" - Me

No comments:

Post a Comment