Monday, February 21, 2011

Wild Young Hearts


On a scale of 1-10.. this weekend was most definitely a 178303 plus. 
This is why: Ivy and Nicholas came to visit me at my good ol college :) 
FRIDAY: Freaking date night. 
KENYON ANDERSON (My date) Did not disappoint. At all. We had a lovely dinner at Sweet Basil. It was cool because we sat across from Ivy and Joe. We laughed and talked and stuff. Then Kenyon ate ALL of the dinner that we SHARED. Kidding. 
T told the waiter that it was Debra's birthday. It wasn't. Free yummy stuff for us. Ivy and her date had so much in common. Neither of them have ever consumed Coca-Cola before. Eventually.. i'm just going to tie Ivy to a chair and shove it down her throat. I know she'll like it. 
Then we went to WAL MART. We played this one game. You and your date have to run around the store and pick 10 items. Then you and another couple switch carts and return all of the items in the correct place. Kenyon and I were really curious as to why we lost... and why it took us so long to find all of the items. The simple answer was this: Everyone else cheated. Woops. Afterwards, we watched NEWSIES in the loft. (The loft is where your date either puts out or goes home.) 
(But I didn't... ) 
I was surprised when my friend Nick knew every single world to Newsies. He sure can dance like a newsboy! Dennys followed. Ken and I had a water drinking contest. It doesn't sound dangerous at all, but it was. Overall.. Ken was a pretty swell date. I had a lovely time. 


^ :D 

SATURDAY: Trip to St. Geezy was in action. Oh.. but first we slept all day and spent a good 2 hours at the dining hall. We visited Madison and Sarah at their cute little apartment! Followed by frozen yogurt. We also got to see Rakul. AND had a semi dance party in the parking lot. The drive back was the best though. I swear I could drive around for hours and just listen to music really loudly. I also liked being in the company of great friends :) 
Afterwards, I stayed up all freaking night until it was time to go to church. I had such a wonderful conversation with Pearl and Nick. Religion, marriage, babies, dolphins, animal planet and Romance. All of these topics were covered! We even ate ramen noodles out of cups. Yippy :) My precious Ivy was still sleeping! We also watched SUPERSTAR. And hilarious, disgusting cat vids.


^ HAPPY SABBATH! 
I attended LDS church with my friends. It was just lovely! I enjoyed singing with Ivy. It took me right back to those days in choir. I'd be holding my music upside down.. not paying attention.. flirting with the nerdy boys behind me... and she'd just put me right in my place! I fell asleep to 500 Days of Summer. (After another 12 plus hours at the dining hall) Then Ivy, Pearl and I walked to Maverick and got CANDY. Woooo. 
We talked and stuff. Girl time was needed. We watched a perfect spanish film called THE ORPHANAGE. It was wicked scary! And touching. I loved it all too much. We then played PIG MANIA <-- (Use your imagination) 
I had another wonderful conversation with Kenyon. (Not a surprise) Then we started laughing about way dumb things. (Mega Meow Moment...) <-- hmm.
Leaving the dining hall.. I got REALLY tired. I mean.. CRAZY TIRED. 


^ Sometimes trees understand me more than people do. 

MONDAY: Napped. What up. Went to Discovery Park. Visited with Blaine, Brian and Brandon! I absolutely love Cedar Hall North. FIRST FLOOR BABY. Tigers are fun to hug. I talked to T and Debra. I love them all too much. I ALREADY MISS NICK AND IVY. 

Major highlight of my weekend: Skype with the Sissys! And Lucy :D oh.. and Mamma and Papa were there too.. ;) 


^ Bahah. I look like my Dad. You wouldn't know it, but I do :) 
Also.. Megan and Camille get more beautiful every time I see them. Lucky dogs. 
BYE! <3 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog makes me smile.. & then it makes me freaking miss you!

    ReplyDelete