Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beastly Beasts being Beasts.


^ Hey guys. 
THUG LIFE. 
If you're wondering what's in my hand... 
It's hell in a bottle...
AKA Tapatio..
Don't be hatin.. because I am addicted now. There is nothing you can do to keep me away from it. I even put it on popcorn. (DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT) 
This past weekend was marvelous in many ways. I had a date with RON WEASLEY. And by date... I mean SUUSA was showing Harry Potter 7. So I went with a few friends. After HP7.. I took two steps outside and immediately fell onto the wet, snowy pavement. Woopsi. I had Rico and Alec there to pick me right up. While my friend Ivy was just laughing at me the ENTIRE time. 


^ This is us after the blizzard. 
Bridgy came and hung out with us. 
Did I mention that we blasted music and just sat around having a dagumm good time? I then decided to go talk to Kenno. It was quite nice. As always! I came back to Rico, Ivy and Nicholas. We watched Juno. I love how all of my friends sort of hit it off with each other. Dan and Garett were also here this weekend. Dan charmed all of my friends. He does that :) Garett and I had a heart to heart. I take him for granted. He helps me through so much. I truly admire him. 


^ Kenno and Kadder singing at Talent Show. 
Yeah.. we sang BE MY ESCAPE by Relient K. We practiced a lot. I was really happy because I wasn't as nervous as I thought I was going to be. It was perfect to have the support of my great friends there. ALEC AND RAKUL. Too sweet. Kenyon is good at singing. 

(please don't pay attention to my hideous bangs...) 
Oh hi. 
Story. 
Okay. So one time I was REALLY angry. I'm not sure why.. but I also had a few random hairs stuck in my face. I got so dagumm angry that I took a pair of orange children's scissors to my beautiful bangs. I chopped and chopped until the anger was no more. Woops. I'm such a dangus. My bangs are so ugly now. And short and stuff. GOOD ONE KAT! 


^ Cedar at Sunset! 
It's way pretty. 
Tonight I decided: I am wicked lucky to be surrounded by amazing people ALL THE TIME. Also.. that life is really never all that scary. Not if you have somebody that can always listen to you. AND somebody that can make you feel 100000 million times better no matter what you are feeling. It's just life. We all have issues. Embrace them in the best way possible. I hope everyone has somebody perfect that can help them get through anything. I am all too lucky! I can't wait to see Mamma Bear, Papa, Megs and Camillyoooo. I think of them often. My mother is oh-so loving. 





^ I just have ONE question... 
Why are my friends so wonderful? 
Pearl gave Rico a sexy makeover tonight. OBVIOUSLY. I have recently been spending much time with Rico, Alec and Wolfman Snarr. Each one is a delight in his own way :) 
Ivy and I got alone time this weekend. It was perfect. WITH CHOCOLATE. Take that how you will. My friend Nicholas is freaking hilarious. Enough said there. I don't think that anybody makes me laugh harder. 

Currently: I'm staying up until Breakfast time. Oh.. did I mention that Alec and I are the only ones that are still awake? Why do I do this to myself? Hmmm.. probably just because I love life. A lot. Bridger is passed out on the floor... Pearl is snuggled up in Rakul's bed... and Alec is going to shut his eyes pretty soon. THIS IS COLLEGE LIFE. And I think I like it. Too much. 
GOOODNIGHT FELLOW BEASTS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment