Monday, January 31, 2011

Perfect Human Beings. Perfect Weekend.

HEY EVERYONE. 
This weekend was simply idyllic. 
Let me just tell you why: 
Party time at THE RED HOUSE (Which isn't actually all that red) 
With Ike and Nicholas. ALSO..I was pleased to hit on Nick's ethnic roommate several times without him catching on. One day. 
I was surprised by Ivy Lynn Finlinson & Jessica Williams & New Boyfriend of hers.
We all sat in Nick's room and bonded. SUU, Snow College and UVU students UNITE! We all ended up telling fun stories about our college experiences.. whilst playing Mario Kart on N64 ANDD Eating loads of asian rice. It wass tooo fun. 


^ Go ahead and tell me that Ike doesn't look like a sunbeam. 

Nick decided to drive Rakul's car back to Ogden... that's fine. It wasn't fine though when a cop pulled him over for going 276 MPH in a 25 MPH zone. The friendly police man went ahead and took some form of ID from ALL of us. Yes. Even me. I had to say "I don't have a drivers license.." I swear people just ask to make me feel really ridiculous. We got off with a warning. Yippy daggum dancer! <-- Nicholas Hilton Lingo. 
We arrived at Dennys only to see half of Bonneville High school.
My roommate met my friend Lane Harvey. He fell in love with her. So I went to the bathroom to tell her. hahaa. Allison Boyer and Caleb Marshall showed up. It was nice meshing friends. We all had a great time :) 
I decided to go ahead and wake up at noon the next day.. we had a delicious breakfast provided by PaPa Hunter.. followed by a trip to Frogurt to visit Daniel and THE LOLLAR FAMILY. Love them. 
We then decided to pay Scott a visit :) 


^ I always forget how freaking hilarious he is. 
His new house is amazing. 
We all caught up and relived the JUNI DAYS. 
We proceeded to Cafe Rio with DA BOYS 
CAMPBELLMOSES Dan and DeLaHANDSOME. 
Headed to my casa and all had a love sesh (clean) on mattresses in my living room.. (WITH LUCY) 
Dan is handsome. Moses always looks awesome. & Campbell has perfect hair.


After we all had good fun, they left and Lane Harvey came over because he loves my roommate. Pearl and I learned how to play Jar Of Hearts on GEETAR. Complete with chilling harmonies. 


^ Jar of Hearts girl. 
I want my hurr to look JUST like that. 
Allison came over.. then I skyped DelaHANDSOME. 


I always love skyping with him.. 
His mom and adorable sister are usually somewhere in the background.. his sweet mother is genuinely concerned about the letter that I wrote to Stephen King. Ope. Still no reply. So then I went to Dennys again. Woops. hahaa. I spent too much time laughing with everyone there. Megan & Camille came along. so that was just terrif! (terrific) 
I ended up getting about 1 hours of sleep until it was time to wake up for my posh coffee date with Jord. We went to Starbucks and the waitress somehow just knew that my name was spelt K-A-T-Y. Jord tipped her. AND ordered my drink. (Kit paid for coffee.. technically. He gave me ten bucks..) We sat there and talked about everything. It was so chill and peaceful. I realized that he notices just as many things about films that I notice about plays/musicals. We have a passion for it :) It's nice to have that in common with someone. After a few hours of talking and coffee, we went back to my house to pick up Pearla. We arrived at Nick's church a tad bit late. His lovely sister gave a wonderful talk. It was a nice atmosphere to be around.. and I liked seeing how involved and passionate Pearl was about her religion. I tried to sing a hymn and halfway failed. haha. I hugged Jord goodbye. Pearl, Rakul and I headed back home to Cedar. I didn't want to leave Ogden at all :( It was perfect and happy. I am so blessed to know AWESOME people. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I miss you lots Katy! Maybe I will have to surprise you one day and visit you. And maybe we can eat Asian rice together ;)
    Ogden is great when you leave it and realize how much you miss home huh? Anyhow, love you lots! :)

    ReplyDelete