Monday, January 3, 2011

She Just Knew!


I just asked Mamma Bear how she knew she wanted to marry Papa. You know what she said? "He shook my hand. And said.. Natalie Diarte? That sounds familiar.." Then mom said.. "That's like, the oldest line in the book!" "I never noticed how cute he was. He was in leigh jeans and hiking boots. With a T-shirt and a flannel shirt over it. All of his clothes looked the same color because he washed them together.. " Hhahah. (Sounds like dad.) "I guess he just gave me butterflies. And he never tried to be something that he wasn't. He didn't act like he knew everything. But he studied everyone. He has the best dry sense of humor. But I felt safe with him" <3 

^ Awh Mamma! Way to snatch up a keeper. Dats mah mom. 

Okay so: One of my best friends is getting married. (today) That's why all of this marriage stuff is crossing my mind. It's not like I want to or anything. Holy crap. As I was talking to my friend Robby about it, (He lives in Alaska) He made something very clear to me: When you love someone.. It makes you happy so obviously you want to make that other person happy by putting their needs above yours. Which is a very classy and nice, humanly caring thing to do. My mom says it's magic. I say, it happens when it happens. I don't want to have this GRAND expectation. You know what I'm saying? I don't know. What do you think? Tell me what you think love is. Seriously. How do you just freaking KNOW when you want to marry someone? I just don't get it. I guess that comes from never being in love. Oh freaking well. I'm sure it'll happen someday for Katerblossom. Oh. Mom just said.. "And he trained Dolphins. That was pretty cool." bahah. I'll be sure to marry a Dolphin trainer if I ever find one. Right?! It's not like I'm desperate for this love thing right NOW. But someday it'll probably be nice. Ya know? I'd really like SOME feedback on this. Romance- Schmomance. Am I right? <-- Bitter. 
Also: Love. I think that you CAN love someone. BUT you can only feel true love if that person loves you back 100 percent. Knowing that someone loves you that much back: Probably wants to make you jump on your bed and tell everyone how friggin lucky and happy you are. Maybe you want to even cry of happiness. Hmmm. 

Robby Is SO great. He posted this on my facebook page.


Then he said. "Guess who I miss?" 
 Like: OMG Right? Prince freaking charming of Alaska. 


Recently: Had a sleepover with Holly and Lori. Only wishing that Shelby Cravens could have been there. We played JUST DANCE on the wii. That's right. And it's wicked fun. Even though the game hates me and wouldn't give me a high score. It was just jealous of my sick moves. It was so nice to be with those gals. Maybe Holly and I stayed up really late and quoted SHE'S THE MAN. Just maybe. 

^ HOT AND DANGEROUS. 

New Years: Totally fun. Went to Brigham with Campbell, Moses and Dan. Met Campbell's fantastic friends. Kyle, Kelli and Krystal. <-- They like K's. 
We played Loaded Questions. If you've never played that game, it's basically just an excuse to say dirty things to one another. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a LONG time. I got a new years kiss. Or 5. Twas sweet :) Had a root beer float, and ALREADY accomplished my NEW YEARS RESOLUTION. Which was to beat Dan at Mario Kart wii. 

Guess what I've been doing with ALL of my time? 


^ Watching this show.
DORM LIFE. 
It is so hilarious. Mostly because it reminds me so much of Juniper Hall. It gives me great ideas of things to do in college. There is an unspoken bond that you create with your fellow residents. You do things like: Make your room into a fort and make microwave smores. Whilst watching scary movies. PERFECTION <3 Dorm life is quirky and fun. The characters are easy to relate to. Each episode is only 5 minutes long. Garett and I spent a whole day watching it :) My favorite character: Abby. She's amish and doesn't say a word the entire time. You also have your stereotypical theatre kid. Your drunken, attractive idiots. Your OVER THE TOP roommate. Your bitchy RA. And your sorority gals. Somehow, they all mesh. I'm telling you, it's hilarious. Check it out on hulu.com! P.S. Can't wait 4 skool. 


Also: Went to Black Swan with little sisters and friends. Don't worry, I made them close their eyes during the sex part. It was a great movie. Some things made me want to gag a little. I have a weak tummy :/ Overall: It was a fantastic film. The ending is completely beautiful. Swan Lake. I now have a dream to become some sort of ballerina. If ONLY I had the grace to go along with it.
^ The dancing. SO beautiful. 
It made me appreciate ballet so much more. I seriously envy and admire those that have a talent for it. 


Tonight: I went to Dennys. Get this: TWICE. Whattheheck. I need to stop that right away. Nicholas Hilton lost his cheese melt virginity tonight. It's a good thing he's such a good person in the inside, or it probably would have melted his soul. I'm genuinely excited for him to go on a mission.
Before I went to Dennys with Nick, Madison and Jordan, I went with Lane Harvey and Caleb Marshall. The usual sunday crew. 


^ Caleb and I at actual Dennys. 
^ Lane and I going to actual prom


These dudes are great. I love knowing that whenever I'm home, I can go to them every sunday. DENNYS BABY. 
Excited to go back to Cedar. My friend Corbin is so great. I cannot even wait to see him. Wanna know why? Because he likes Betty White and eats fried pickles with me. AND he looks hawt in plaid. 
^ Daymmmm right?! 
Okay so: I'm excited to see: RAKUL, PEARL, RICO, CORBIN, JESSIE, ALEX, JON, KENYON, CARLY, RUTH, MY ENTIRE FLOOR, DEBRA, T, CATHERINE, SELENE, JENNY, CHELSIE, HAYDEN, RUSSELL, KARLY, ANTHONY, ROBBY, BROGIE PIE, HOLLY, GRACE, JAEL, JONICA, RACHEL, SHANE, CASSIE, PILS <--- AND EVERYONE ELSE 


But i'll miss you, Ogden. And I WILL return. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Kate Monster. I loved hanging out with you over the break. Let's do that more often since we like live in the same city and all. Yeah that'd be awesome. I'll help you get started on that book. ;) Speaking of which we needs to chat. Text me. Love you.

    ReplyDelete