Friday, December 31, 2010

Dancing With Myself.

^My year in photos. Obviously. 

Ahhh 2010. 
You were sooo good to me.
 We had good times AND bad times. 

SUPER highlights: 
NYC Trip: I saw Lisa Kudrow at my baggage claim. She is such a classy lady. I spent my days roaming the city. Alone. Untouched. Happy. I am NEVER happy being alone. Unless i'm in that big ol city of mine. Seeing The Lion King on Broadway made me cry. Such beauty. Visiting the NYC Times Square Jamba. Wishing so badly that I had a job there. Having countless HAWT DAWGS on the streets. With Kirsten. Practically living with her. Just being on my own in A HUGE city :) it was so perfect. Two whole weeks. Meeting a famous Broadway actress. Standing on a Broadway stage. <-- PERFECTION. 


^ Lion King loveeeeee <3 

Okay. Other good things: 
Being in LES MISERABLES. Just acting up a friggin storm. Do you even know how extremely lucky I was to be in such an amazing cast? To trust all of those around me. To know that I had amazing crew backing me up. To have the power to break the set by jumping on it at 11:00 pm the night before we opened. Ope... :/  How lucky am I to have been singing "On My Own" in front of a bunch of people.. almost every night. Can I just say.. that feeling.. when you are backstage.. and the show is about to start.. and the overture starts.. oh. my. word. That feeling. The butterflies. The absolute joy of becoming someone else for the evening. Playing a character like Eponine. A girl that has always had a big heart.. but never a chance a love. Who gives EVERYTHING for one boy. I admire her so much. I loved being her :) 


^ BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE. 

Other things: Meeting Campbell Scott. And hanging out with him, Moses and Daniel so much. They have been such a big part of my year. On the 4th of July we had a BBQ at Campbell's 13 Ghosts house. We also watched Stardust and I climbed a friggin mountain in flip flops and a skirt. Campbell helped a little ;) 
I was so content that day. 


^ Dan being awesome. (Notice tattoo) 

GOING TO SUU: 
Okay. Perfect. I learned how to: Make my own bed, do my own laundry, STUDY, Fight my own battles <-- wut? Build a fort in a tiny room, microwave smores, stay up until it's time to go to class, fall asleep whilst highlighting books, have an intelligent conversation, know which shower to use in the Juniper bathrooms, learned how to give speeches, dye hair, Arabic <-- HA. 
ANDDDD. 
I learned how to EAT VEGGIE PATTIES <-- Thanks Rahul. 


^ My current home. (it's a mess now) 


WHEN I MET RON WEASLEY: 
^look how friggin cute/happy we are together. 
It happened just as I had always imagined it. Did I mention that I went blonde for the weekend and my boobs got smaller? Ope :/ 

Anyway, there are many great people who made my year fantastic. You know who you are :) As always, I am extremely lucky to have such great friends and a perfect family. Life is so good to me. THANK YOU. 

TONIGHT: I went to one of my friends from High School's wedding shower. It kind of got me excited for my own big day. 
IN A LONG TIME. 
I'm thinking: Wedding on the beach in Cancun. With a dance party and open bar after. OR. Elvis can marry me in Vegas. OR i'll have a wedding at some quaint, lovely garden area. We'll just have to see. Sue me for getting excited. I'm a girl. P.S. <- I'm in NO rush here. Promise. I'd like to just live in a van down by some river. You know, with my sweetheart. We'll just drive around for a year and live in our van. AWESOME. I'm about 19999% sure that i'm going to marry Dan Lollar. I wouldn't hate that at all. 

Last night: Skyped with Kenyon Anderson for 3 hours. I ended up falling asleep ON skype while he was playing the guitar. It was so perfect. Thank you Kenyon <3 



Also tonight: Played Mario Kart wii with Sarah, Allison, Madison and Jordan DeLa.  It is so nice to catch up with old friends. Sar and I got high scores because we are such a great team :) The people that I spent time with this evening are truly loving people. AND we had great conversations. 


^ Pretend Jordan is there and that Nick is Sar. 
I loved it. Nick is there too. In spirit. LOVE YOU NICK. 

Okay so: Goals for next year: 
1. Eat more fruit <-- IMPORTANT 
2. Study Harder (pass tests) <-- sooo bad. 
3. Eat less Pop Tarts <-- Who are we kidding here? 
4. Be less emotional <-- HAHA. 
5. Kiss Rico Hernandez. <-- Not a joke.... 
6. Love all around 
7. Beat Dan at Mario Kart 
8. "I really want to lose 3 pounds" 
9. Have more hawt sauce with my eggs. (Contradicting) 
10. Visit Garett, Madison and Sar at DIXIE STATE COLLEGE 


^ Love you Bee. 

Thanks again, ya'll! This year has been fan freaking tastic! 

1 comment:

  1. this was as amazing (more) than the rest! i love that you finally got meet ron. now can i be the weding planner? and loved the goals lol (kiss rice ;) i love you so much and glad we were paired as roommates and became bestest of friends :)

    ReplyDelete