Friday, December 24, 2010

Cutesy Holiday Stuff.


^ Eclipse that I couldn't see in real life. 
I would seriously love to experience something like this. You know.. on a roof top. With a peppermint mocha in one hand, and Ron Weasley's hand in the other. 
That sounds like absolute bliss right there. And then we'll go inside after the eclipse. And then we'll cuddle as we watch all of the Harry Potter movies... and talk about what a talented actor he is. Then he'll compliment me on my persistence whilst trying to win his heart. Which I did. Err will? 

All right.. I'm just going to come out and say it. For those of you readers that don't know, I have a Twitter account.
Oh kay? 
Guess who katerblossom is following?


^ THIS GUY. 
Yes.. I follow celebs. If only Ron Weasley had a twitter. Is it okay that I refer to him as Ron Weasley and not Rupert Grint? I sure hope it is. Anyway, Leo's tweets are always so considerate. Talking about saving Tigers and whatnot. Thanks Leo.. :) I love reading them.

Today I went CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. First of all, I woke up in a great mood. I was even singing in the shower a bit. Mom and Pop's friends brought over Christmas treats.. and then Nick Hilton came over and we spent the entire day shopping with the fam. The traffic and stores are absolutely nuts. I adore it. I am in such Christmas spirit. I feel like I jumped in a pool of Gingerbread, Candy Canes, Mistletoe, LOVE, Celebration of Baby Jesus and giving. Naturally, i'm beaming with happiness. 



Something I liked a lot about today: Nick and I would pretend like we were a couple when we were shopping. Or just I did in my head? 
We ran into this hilarious guy at Bed Bath & Beyond. He saw that Nick was holding a coupon and asked if it was sent in the mail. Then he talked about how his wife takes all the coupons from him. Then I grabbed Nick's arm and said "Oh he hates it when I do that." Later on, the man walked past us and Nick waved the coupon in his face to be funny or something like that. And then the guy just said something else to us that was funny probably. And it just made my day so bright. I just love people like that. People that are humorous and easy going. People that you don't even know but make your day. I liked helping Nick shop. I like that he trusts me and stuff. Sometimes it's good having a woman in the store ;) Although, I dislike shopping. 

Mamma Bear helped me wrap Kim and Sam's presents. I absolutely LOVE being with them right now. We met some cool dudes from NY tonight. We also DEL TACO'D IT UP. If you've never had a Strawberry Lemonade from Del Taco, you better dagggummm get to one right now. It's ohsogood. 
I am so relaxed and lucky right now :) Life is cool.

I find myself having a baby crush on this one dude. Sometimes.. the idea of someone is much more lovely than that actual someone. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ;) 
Unfortunately, It's a baby crush because I do not know him that well. He's also EXTREMELY shy. I hope to get to know him better next semester. You know, even being friends would be way cool. I hope he doesn't disappoint :) 

^ Don't know why I talked about that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment