Friday, December 3, 2010

Squalor & Noise. Hopes & Joys.

Can't sleep? 
Blog. 
Thanks. 

I admire my Juniper friends because they want to take pictures and film movies of themselves every night. It never gets old. I just wish I had the desire and creativity to do such things. This is what happened when I decided to participate..

^ Jus creepin' 

On Russell's door. hahha. 
B100 is an interesting hall. It's always full of facial hair, attractive men, furniture placed where it shouldn't be... laughter and loud comments. It's a good thing Francisco Lopez lives in B100 :D 

^ classy B100 Gents. 
Oh and... Katerblossom? 

Tonight, I found a couple that fell asleep on the couches in the Juniper lobby. I needed to document this moment. So Scott tried to sneak a photo. I started laughing so the couple woke up and shot a dirty look. Oh but wait. Then when they fell back asleep... Scott tried again. And failed. 

We had good fun. 
Check out Fran in the back. Talking to his lady. 
Scott, Fran and I had about a 20 minute conversation about Mario Kart today. My favorite is to play it on the Wii. But I guess playing on my GAMEBOY ADVANCE SP is just fine for the time being. The only downside: Mario Kart for Gameboy doesn't have BABY DASIY as a character option. I'm always her... 

^ Me. 

Ha. I have to settle with Toad when I play my gameboy. NEVER PEACH. I dislike her. She's sneaky and a creep.. in a dainty kind of way. 

Tonight: Hung out with Alex De La Paz. Maybe he drew me an epic and romantic picture and it's hanging on my closet door this very minute. 

^ Alex at his best. 
He is a champion all around. I had a lovely evening speaking with him about all things Pokemon, Mario, Relationships.. and school and things. 

My mom called me tonight: She said I have to audition for theatre and shows if I want to stay at SUU next semester. I will for sure. I simply cannot wait to further my education here. I really enjoy all of the things i'm learning. Lately, I've sort of felt like I'm twirling away in a black hole.. and nobody really wants to hold on to save me or catch me. Depression strikes. But Katy says: BE LUCKY AND HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. We are so fortunate. You know, the depression could come from a number of things. Rocky friendships, causing your own self to feel alone and left out. Realizing that good things never last... and realizing that you are completely insecure about your body. That's me. I've gained so much weight at college. However.. there is an up side to everything. IE: At least I still have my personality :) 

^ Sorry for the random rant of depression. I am terribly lucky. Love surrounds me. It is easy to forget, but I will try my best not to.

Tomorrow: Giving a report on Homosexuality. Strictly informative.
Pros: Growing awareness of hate crimes. 
Positive and accurate information. 
Helping people understand. 
Cons: Everyone else in the class gets to present on cultures/countries. Like.. Australians, Muslims, Sikhs... 
With these topics.. You can talk about the food they eat.. religion... things like that. 
The homosexuals are diverse. Also, they are people. Just like me and you. Not a culture/country. It's not like they all have certain food they eat.. You know where I'm coming from? I'm just confused as to why Homosexuality was thrown in as a topic. Still glad I picked it <3 



Really excited to learn new things in Psych, Script Analysis, University, Political Science and English! And to read HARRY FREAKING POTTER. 

Oh. 
But Mostly. 
Christmas. 
And THESE girls. 

^ That's kind of adorable. 


^ Miss my old friend SHANE BONER. I hope he comes back to me and all will be restored. 

WORD OF WISDOM: Friendship is always better. Don't ever let anything more happen. Unless you're going to get married.. like Ron Weasley and I. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok i would just like to say that I love reading your blogs and they always make me laugh as did this one but this one also made me sad because i hate when you're depressed. I really want to make you feel better and not feel like you're getting farther away (we'll have roomie time soon and discuss this then). But just know that everyone loves you and adores you so very much! You're such a great person! Love you and always will--your roomie :)

    ReplyDelete