Monday, December 20, 2010

Clouds are Marching Along.

I went to Barns & Noble yesterday. 
I spent a good hour just getting mad because I couldn't purchase all of the books in the store. The Theatre section really caught my eye. I pondered over which Shakespeare book to choose. His writing gets me all hot and bothered in a non-creepy way. And It makes me feel romantic and hopeful :) Or you know, tragic.
Sort of how I feel when I watch WEST SIDE STORY 


^ (They don't make em like this anymore)
Cause when you're a jet, you're a jet all da way.
Also at Barns & Noble... I encountered a book called "The Feckin' Book Of Everything Irish" for only seven dollars! What a steal. Of course, I purchased it.  And instead of Shakespeare, I picked "The Laramie Project"

Old Navy and Toys R Us followed. If you ask me, Toys R Us is the BEST form of birth control out there. Especially during Christmas time. I adore children.. but I was about ready to pass out.. due to disgusting behavior.


When I arrived home, I dyed my sisters hair. She looks stunning! Followed by more reading aloud from The Hunger Games. I'm almost finished :) I find that my heart beats faster and faster as I turn each page. It's SUCH a great read. I also decided to get on facebook and speak with Pearl, Rakul and Jackson Richard Banks, for about three hours. Jackson and I came up with some pretty sick name/song titles for our future band. (secrets for now) Then.. I met Pearl's friends via facebook. One of them is exceptionally fun to talk to :) It was so great catching up with some of my best friends. I went to bed and had a rude awakening at the crack of dawn. I then proceeded to drive for two hours with an instructor. He let me know in a nice way how terrible I am at driving. It's fine :) 

I LOVE KE$HA....
"You know we're superstars. We are who we are" 
Heck yeah. I love that. Go ahead. Call her trashy. But I think her sick beats put me in a great mood. And she's fun. POP CULTURE is great. Disagree all you want. But we're HAWT and dangerous.  


^ One classy betch.

 Speaking of friggin' classy ladies, Karly Tingey's blog is so great. She has all of these perfect photos on it. I've decided to start observing art whenever I can. It will be quite easy. Art is everywhere. I especially enjoy oil paintings. My friend Blake Bischoff is really talented when It comes to oil paintings. I envy visual artists SO much.


^ I could go there. 
Maybe one day :) 

HAPPY PARTS OF MY WEEK

1. Mom putting Titanic on mute as she listens to Christmas Music. (There is nothing more romantic and touching than watching Kate and Leo say goodbye as Jingle Bell Rock is playing)
2. Dancing like a boss and running into cardboard bball figure at McDonalds. (Allison hates when I dance) 
3. Having a cheerful middle age man compliment my speaking voice at Jamba Juice, as I took his order (Work is good to me)
4. Laughing at various Hunger Game scenarios with Nicholas, Megan and Camille. Until 3:30 in the morning. ("I HATE it when Peeta and Gale hook up")
5. Seeing EVERYONE I know at Riverdale Wal-Mart. (Russian lady that alters my clothing for me)

^
Goodmorningandgoodnight
Murry Early Christmas. 

All I REALLY want for Christmas is THIS... 
l
l
l
l
v


Kbyeiloveyou. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your obsession with Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the very last part of your blog.... that is one fine man, and one nice picture of him :)

    All I want for Christmas is one of his twin brothers (Well, brothers from the movies) mmmm baby....

    ReplyDelete