Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You're making such a fool of me :)

^ Want to know what inspired this? 
Pearl asked the simple question... 
"Who would win in a fight.. a dog or a human?" 
Ope. 
That only caused the men in our group of friends to go on for about 2 hours about who would win. You know, in different scenarios of course. 
We even got to... "Lord Voldemort VS Mewtwo" 
THE HECK. 
(speaking of Pokemon.. with Fran's help.. I defeated the elite four yesterday)
It's okay. The conversation is always interesting to me. And somehow, I was motivated to google search baby animals. AWH. 


^ I wished I were the elephant and Ron Weasley was the boy. Ew? 
Okay: So i'm listening to Pearl and Rakul being insecure about their bodies. I really just hate it. Want to know why? They are the most gorgeous things in the world. I hate that they are insecure. But then again, what woman isn't? Lets all point out the positive things about ourselves, ladies! 

Today I did something crazy: I deleted all of the adults off of my facebook page. Thanks, friends who were there to watch me cry and complain about it. Happy thoughts :)

^ Olive. The Other Reindeer. 
She is my favorite Christmas character. 
I'm going to name my first child Olive. If I get married. And decide to deal with the pain of childbirth. Which I most likely won't :) 

Let it be known that my obsession with Diet Coke has skyrocketed. Lets just hope I don't die from it. 
Today: I had a Community Attache Christmas Party! It was full of great laughs. We made Christmas cards for the elderly. One of mine said.. "OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL.. JOYFUL AND TRIUMPHANT.. OH COME LET US ADORE HIM" The next part of the song is "Christ The Lord" But maybe every person doesn't believe in Christ. So I just ended it there and left it up to the imagination. Maybe I was thinking about Santa? 
At the party, we had a White Elephant party. I brought a bar of dove soap (great for the skin) and a classic 60's rock CD that I got for two dollars. I wrapped it in coloring book paper. My gift actually went over quite well. It was stolen twice. I nearly had a SIGNED pair of Alex De La Paz's underwear... but Jessi stole it from me :( 
I went to his room after the party, and watched hilarious tv shows with him and his adorable roommate Jon! 

This weekend was full of fun and surprises. This is what happens when I go to Dennys and don't get sleep. 

         ^ 
Don't mess. 

I hope that's attractive! 

We had a party in the loft for Scott's birthday. It actually turned into a CAKE FIGHT. Super fun. I didn't participate. I hate surprises.. and the unknown. But that's fine! I enjoyed observing everyone else having fun! 
As my days with Scott and Fran come to an end.. I will always remember the fun we have. 

LOVEFOREVER. 

 winter break: 
FINALS BEING OVER 
NEW CLASSES SOON 
FAMILY 
LUCY 
SISTER TIME
DAN CAMPBELL KIM SAM MOSES ALLISON SIERRA NICHOLAS
NORMAL SLEEP SCHEDULE? 
CHRISTMAS AND HAPPINESS 
DOWNTOWN OGDEN
HOT COCO
CANDYCANES
SANTA 
SANTA 
SANTA 
SANTA 
Giving :) 

I dyed Scott's hair back to brown. It's dark. He looks sodanghot. 
I'm off to the ELC Center soon :) You know, to study at 4:00 a.m. like a boss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment