Monday, December 13, 2010

Back to Father Hunter's cooking.

^WOOOOF. 

That's Lucy Bell Hunter. 
And our cute Christmas stockings. 
Mine's the awkward looking one with the big knitted squares. 
Don't ask :/ 

Coming home is always so bittersweet. I have loved being here. I mostly love that i'm already done with finals. And that SUU lets students out wicked early. 
I dislike that SOME college friends aren't done with school yet. So they aren't available to hang out: Garett, Allison, Madison, Nicholas, Ivy ect.. 
Also: Old high school friends can't hang out: Tanner Alder and... Tanner Alder. 

Let me just point out that my last few hours in Cedar City turned to complete depression. We sat around a table and talked about our favorite moments. Kenyon and I  had a long embrace. I had a headache.. and too many tears. 
On the way home: I was overcome with an extremely intense feeling of fear. Scott is a great driver though. All was fine. The rain poured down the side of the window.. as I alternated from Mario Kart, Ipod and sleep. 
Arriving home: Dad was crying. What's new? He's so caring. It's admirable. 
Scott, Megan, Camille and I watched EASY A. 
I found the chemistry between actors to be fantastic. And maybe that one actor that plays her love interest is super yummy? 

^ fairytale. 

So thank you, movies. For once again making me want something that DOESN'T EXIST. 
Well, like any woman.. I am bitter once the topic of love comes up. 
It's okay, movies aren't supposed to be like real life. They help us forget about our own for awhile :) 
After the movie, I passed out on Scott as he was playing Pokemon. Then I woke up on the couch at 5 in the morning, and he was in my bed. That's fine. 
I got all ready for the day and stuff. I dressed all up like a Christmas Elf/Santa? And read to kids. It was adorable. Children are so unique and honest. It's completely refreshing to be around them. Afterwards, my friend Jessica Williams picked me up. It was so great to see her! We immediately got into the car and started talking about boys. I knew we would do that :) 
We drove to The Ben Lomand Hotel for Lindsea Billing's wedding. I guess Lindsea Garside now. CRAZY. 

^ Mrs. Garside. 

She was stunning. As always. Her dress: Perfection. 
It was SO strange seeing someone that is only a year older than me get married. All I can say is, I am eternally happy for her and Brandon. To just know that you could be with someone for the rest of your life... to know that you like them THAT much. I guess .. love them. It's nice to know that it's possible. I can only wish the same for myself someday. I'm a big mess. But i'm sure some dude will want to marry this old gal. Or i'll settle. Ha. I could see myself doing that. Or marry myself. Like Sue Sylvester. Or just be a lesbian. Or just live alone. There are many possibilities. But thanks, Linds. For giving me hope for the best possibility. You two will be amazing together :) 

After the wedding: I spent much too much time at Dennys. Good things: I went with Jess, Lane and Allison. We talked forever. I also ran into Connor Stephens. (Goes to SUU with me) and Jared Cypers. OH and Laney Angel Barker and Bre. OH and the Ulibarri's dressed all pimp like for Harry Potter. (Ron Weasley...ohhhhh :) You pretty much see everyone from B-Ville when you go to the South Ogden Dennys. Afterwards, Allie Bear came to my house and colored with my sisters and I. Then Jess showed up to stay the night :) The party didn't officially start until Tony and Tesch showed up. We pretty much were raising hell in my kitchen as we made a massive, delicious chocolate cake. We caught up. Laughed too hard. And all ended up falling asleep on my couch together. 

SINDAY: <-- Sunday with Utah err (Katy) accent: I spent the entire day with Dan Lollar, Moses Robinson and Jordan DeLaCruz. We watched the Bears game and got disappointed. Well, I didn't get disappointed. Then we watched this sick movie called the Human Centipede. It was so disturbing. Who even thought of that? It's not artistic. It's disgusting. So I thankfully fell asleep on Jord's amazingly comfortable couch. We then went to Dan's and made Christmas Cookies with his adorable family. If there is any family I want to be part of, it's the Lollar family. 


Such a great charm about them. Campbell Scott Parson rolled in, being like Santa Claus. 
He brought four pizzas.. AND a huge gift box from The Body Shop. He gave me free lip balm. It's orange and yummy.  We played catch phrase. Dan got too into it. Gotta love that competitive nature of his. I then fell asleep again while watching another movie. Kats is a sleepy woman.

MUNDAY: <-- Spent some time with Mommie! <3 Went to the doctors and went shopping. (I FREAKING HATE SHOPPING) But I put a great smile on my face :D 
I go back to Jamba tomorrow. I'm looking forward to working with Dylan. He's cute, sassy, charming and all that stuff. It's almost endearing how he thinks i'll listen to him when he commands me to do things. We'll see how things go :D 

^ being too happy that it's almost gross.
At my job <3 

2 comments: