Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing in ON CHRISTMAS DAY.


Deck the freaking halls, right?! 
Okay, so let me start off by saying that this Christmas was one of the best i've ever had <3 It started off by waking up at 1:00 pm. <-- not Unhealthy. And lazily stumbling down the stairs to my Christmas stocking. (Did I mention that PaPa Hunter came prancing into our room last night at about 2:00 am and told us that he could hear Santa on the roof?) Anyway, I found numerous joyful surprises in my stocking. Like earrings, candy, makeup and a whole bunch of other shenanigans! My favorite present was this picture.. 


^ Megan and Camille put it in a cute frame for me! <3 That was the most tender Christmas present of all. After the presents, Papa Hunter and I made breakfast for the family. We ate and then played MARIO KART WII. <-- I want to be humble right now, but i'll just go ahead and say that I dominate 99% of the time. You know what I really like about siblings presents? YOU CAN SHARE. 


^ Camille got this! 
So I immediately put it on my computer and started singing along. It was so great. Das right, i'm a big fan of Glee. Mercedes and Santana's version of "River Deep Mountain High" Is so nostalgic. I wish so much that I was on that show. Like my friend JOSH BRODIS. <-- So famous. 

It was then time to take a trip to the homeless shelter and deliver food. (my favorite Christmas tradition) It's things like that. They make me remember what Christmas is really about. I want to try to be that giving all of the time! It made me really happy. After that, we had a lovely Christmas Dinner. Followed by watching "Christmas Vacation" and "The Snowman" If you've never seen THE SNOWMAN, it's this joyous cartoon with no words. Only music. The music is so fantastic. It's such a great/sad Christmas story. 


^ I wouldn't even care if a Snowman flew away with me :) 

Dan and Moses came over. We had hot chocolate and watched this trashy show called "The Sweetest Thing" There was really nothing sweet about it. Currently, i'm watching Titanic and thinking about how rare some circumstances/relationships are. It was a lovely day/evening spent with those I love. I wish a Merry Christmas to you all. And to all, a goodnight! <3 


OH: And if you're wondering... Ron didn't show up. It's fine. NEXT YEAR ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment