Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ready to Run :)

I currently love: 
1. Laying by the fire 
2. Eating Meat (yeah, I said it)
3. Driving at night 
4. Scrambled Eggs w/Hot Sauce (Thanks Alexia) 
5. Not eating carbs. 
^joke. 

Katerbloss is on this new medication. She can't have lots of carbs anymore. That means: NO bread. NO pasta. NO potatoes. 

^ THAT IS ALL I EAT! kbye. 

It's okay. Pearl May White is such a great friend and decided to go off carbs right now. Just to help me out :) I wish her the best of luck. Because I'm already having an extremely hard time. She really helped me feel like a champion tonight. I love her and Rakul so much. Rakul and Tiare made hilarious videos for me. Rakul should have her own high fashion Indian talk show. 

Let me just say how feckin <-- new Irish slang i'm using..
Great my friends are.
Thanks ya'll. For helping me realize how great my life really is. 
Garett W. Smith dropped off my Christmas present today. It was perfect for our friendship. I almost cried. He hugged me on my porch for a long time. 

^oldish

Okay lets talk about this situation.. like pronto. 
Alexia Woolley came over to my house tonight. (Francisco Lopez's girlfriend) Scott and I met her for the first time. It was so great! We tried to show her the best time in Ogden. We took her to Jamba. We thought it would be important for her to have the JAMBA EXPERIENCE. Too bad she couldn't get anything :/ She only eats eggs. That's all her body will allow her to eat. So obviously I should not be complaining about giving up carbs. We talked at Jamba for awhile. We then decided to take her to DOWNTOWN OGDEN (Risky?) Naw. It was loads of fun. Christmas Village was cold, wet and joyous. I pranced around the park as the rain fell down my face. It was a daggggummm good time! 
After spending a lovely evening with Alexia and Scott.. Some other great people decided to grace me with their presence. That's right.. i'm talkin' bout 

CAMPBELLMOSES&DAN <3 

^ Dan is in the picture too... 

We had a great time. We even laid by the fire AND I made them all pancakes. Maybe I snuck one in my mouth in under 12 seconds? 

The thing about MY pancakes: They weren't round or orderly in any way. They were randomly shaped.. and all jagged like. Mama Hunter got mad because they weren't EXACTLY ROUND. But then she realized that they taste the same anyway. So I feel like these pancakes could be just like my life. Awkwardly shaped and uncomfortable on the outside, but pretty dang normal on the inside.

Did I mention that tomorrow I'm having a sleepover with KIM AND SAM? These gals are so great. I can't wait to catch up and laugh with them. One time we all decided to stay in bed ALL day and watch movies. Oh wait. I think that happened more than once :/ 

^ Raising hell at Zurchers 

(a common thing for us) 

I decided that this summer i'm going blonde. For sure. I know what you're all thinking.. that I'll look gross blonde. But Karly Tingey looks good with any hair color. So I'm just going to pretend i'm her and be all gutsy and do it. I don't care what you say! Blossom is going to be a blondie. It'll probably look weird. But there is no harm in tryin :) And i'll most likely have more fun. 

^ here's a taste of what's to come. 
wait what? 


^ Something like that color. I'm thinking.... I'M DOING IT. This summer. 

Did you know that yesterday was a great day? I went to the mall with Jacob Holt and Nicholas Hilton. We might have stayed at Bed Bath and Beyond for 3 hours. Just sitting in these great massage chairs. Nick was so distraught because he just didn't know what to get for his brother for Christmas. It was SO adorable. We went to gamestop and I played my gameboy IN gamestop. I felt like such a gaming-hipster.

^ like this guy. 

GUYS: The best part of my night last night: I went to Brooklyn Williams new house and hung out with her, Corey McWilliams and Dylan. 
Dylan brought a charming party appetizer. Corey brought his stunning sarcastic personality. And Brooklyn was just being her cute self. I had been in such a bad mood until I laughed and talked with all of them :) I've never really hung out with them that much outside of work. I'd definitely like to again. 

My little cousin Noah was cracking me up last night. He's like a musical genius. Only 4 years old and stuff. He makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when he grabs my hand and asks me to watch Fireman Sam with him. 

^ we've always bonded n stuff. 


(p.s. i'm not naked in that photo) 


Excited for Christmas soon. I still just want Ron Weasley. And to give gifts. Even though I can't afford any :/ I'll just give love! <3 I've got plenty of that to go around :D 

1 comment:

  1. Katy I love your personality so much! I seriously admire you for being so sweet to everyone all the time. :) And you will look even more STUNNING with blonde hair, I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete