Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Girl Wonders.



^ THEY SAY IT'S HER BIRTHDAY! 
We know she's beautiful :) 
Let me just tell you a little something about our evening...
Three cops walk into a St. George Dennys. 
Time: 5:00 am
Cop 1: Hey girls! Enjoying your morning breakfast? 
Me: We actually haven't slept yet! We're from Cedar! 
Cop 2: Oh. I see. Just enjoying the metropolitan area? 
Me: Actually.. my roommate lives here. But she's in the bathroom.. 
Cop 2: Oh okay (Charming smile follows)
Me: So did you guys just wake up? 
(No response from any cop..) 
(Approximately 6 Seconds pass) 
Cop 3: (Because he feels sorry for me..) No... Does it look like it? 

^ Then all the cops walked away. Katy and Pearl were left laughing hysterically.
Roommate came out of bathroom. So we had to tell her. Then we left :) This probably isn't very funny. But it's EXTREMELY early. And I have had no sleep. 

TODAY WAS PEARLA'S BIRTHDAY. 
We had a celebration in the loft.. including cake.. dancing.. and this movie..


^ Yeah.
The Tommyknockers.
 Don't be fooled by the cover. 
I know it looks good.. 
(Or maybe it doesn't....) 
But wow. This is a Stephen King film. He is brilliant. Of course. The acting however... hmmm. And the fact that it was about three and a half hours long.. yeah. That's NOT okay. Especially when you have to flip the disk over to get to PART II
Lets just say.. we had more fun poking fun at this film. 
"You can't run. 
You can't hide. 
You can only become.. one of them." 
^ Lets all make it a goal to not get turned into human-alien-freak-genuises that have ugly hair and pretend to be scared when we're not. 


^ First. Pearla opened her present. Errr card. (We don't have money... we're in college...) 
She really liked it! This is her reading all of our heartfelt messages. Notice the orb in front of Kellie's face.. (Obviously a Tommyknocker..) 
We then had cake. YUMMM. Rakul and I fed it to the Birthday girl! (Indian Tradish) And then we began to watch the film. Afterwards, we had an INTENSE Dance party. Full of booootayyy shakin' lessons. Taught by RICO HERNANDEZ. 


^ This is what happens at wild college parties. 
WOOPS. 


^ We went to a fun park and climbed things. 
YIPPY.
 It was cold. GRR. Random trips to ST. GEEZY R SOOO FUN. 


^ What I do at Dennys. 
Play my gameboy. 
Don't talk to me when I'm playing it. 
Obviously... Mario has made the Journey to Bowser's castle at this point. I mean.. look at my face. Could I be more excited? 


On the way home.. we talked about how amazing this boy is. I have never known someone so beautiful inside and out. I miss you so much Franny Boy. I have never known somebody like you. Your SUU buddies think of you everyday. 

BUENOS NOCHES: I hope Pearla Mah Gurla had a fantastic birthday. Life is just toooo sweet to me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment