Thursday, January 20, 2011

No.. You Can't Keep a Good Man Down :)


^ That one movie that ERRRYBODY loves. 
With great reason. 
It is sooo completely accurate.. 
Why? We can all relate. Every dude wants to punch his Summer in the face.. and turn around to see his Autumn. AMIRITE? 
This part always gets me: Summer and Tom are watching a film at the theatre... Summer's eyes start to fill with tears as she watches two characters in the movie that have just been married. 
THAT MOMENT. 
Is so honest. Such great acting. 
My favorite moment in all of the movies that I have seen. 


^ Nicholas Hilton. 
Is going on an LDS Mission to Germany. 
Somehow.. I just KNEW it. 
His kindness, understanding.. and love.. will help him so much on this journey he is about to make. I KNOW how much he wants to go. I honestly could not be happier for him. He holds so many precious memories in my heart. He gave me the summer of my life! Our friendship will stay consistent.. although we are worlds apart! The moment he called me and told me he was going to Germany... tears filled my eyes :) Great things will come from this experience he is about to have. I just want to wish him luck.. and thank him for all of the good times. They will continue when he arrives home! I cannot wait to write him letters and things. Nicholas has never once judged me.. he always listens and loves me just the same. THANK YOU NICK. For being yourself. Honestly. You will do great! 


^ Clashing outfits. 
"Be the change you want to see in the world" 
"I LOVE PINK" 
Ahahah. The roommates shared confessions with me the other night. I absolutely love talking things out. I feel a million times closer to them. Pearla and I sat in the lobby.. with no pants. ahah. We talked forever. I think i'll be making a trip to Maine this summer. Her and Rakul are extremely special to me! 


^ Hayden Hess was there. 
This is us ALMOST kissing. 
DON'T WORRY. It didn't happen. Yet? Ope... :/ 
He is SO weird. In a good way. I walked into my University classroom the other day.. I was searching for a place to sit.. when all the sudden I hear "Hey Kadderblossom... over here..." 
BAHHA. 
Haydo :) 


^ As many of you know.. I'm pissed off. 
SO pissed off.. that I sat in the hallway for ten minutes while roomies did nails. It's okay.. they invited me.. I was just being quite stubborn! If you were wondering.. the letter to Stephen King was officially sent today. (I wrote him a letter.. asking for a trip to Maine..)


^ Speaking of Mainers.. 
we had a delightful conversation with a few good looking gents from the great state! 
HEY THANKS COLLEGE FOR BEING AWESOME.
 I fell asleep in Library Media today.. can't wait to test out of that shit. 

MEGAN AND CAMILLE. I miss you so much. If you are reading.. (Which I know you are.. ;) You are both so beautiful and perfect. I can't wait to see you soon. 


^ We all look alike in this photo.. <3 for once! 

No comments:

Post a Comment