Monday, January 10, 2011

I Will Buy The Flower Shop, And You Will Never Be Lonely :)

Hi Everyone. 
Guess what? 
I'm back at college! That's what this blog is all about. Yippy. Am I right? 
First off, let me say that leaving the fam was pretty difficult. AND leaving Dan Lollar. Papa Hunter insisted on driving me back to school. Woopie! As we were driving, I felt the sun on my face as I woke up. We were approaching Cedar City.. and I was just so happy. I've never felt so happy to feel the sun. Considering I hate it. Hmm :) 
Papa helped me unpack eerrrything. I'm so shocked that I actually had room. Considering my room is about the size of a small kitchen. I made do :) 
Rakul was a little nasty and decided to lie to me. I called her because I just missed her so much.. she said "I'll be there in twenty minutes" Then walked in the door about 2 minutes after the said that. We both freaked out. Naturally. We made a trip to Eccles to say goodbye to Alex De La Paz. We then were about to go to Vegas.. to pick up Pearla and Kenyon. BUT we had a scare with the parents... which put a damper on our Vegas plans. When we knew the coast was clear, we traveled to St. George and shared lovely conversation at Orange Peel. (See photo above) Garett also decided to join us. We were in his city. 

^My reason for living? 
We then decided to go to this classy as hell restaurant. 25 and Main. It was kind of just trying to be unique and stuff. But the food was great! You're probably wondering why I put up a picture of Ron. What other reason do I need...? He's beautiful. Okay, but really.. There happened to be a man that worked at this 25 and Main restaurant.. he looked JUST like Ron. So what did I do? Before I left.. I wrote on my napkin.. "The red headed boy can call me.. he's wicked cute.." Then I put my phone number. Of course, nobody ever text me. But it was worth a shot! Amirite? 

^Us at this super cool park Garett took us to. 
It had spinny things and I was being awkward on them. Kso that was way fun. I loved seeing the Dixie Stars <3 It was such a lovely first part to my evening. On the way back to Cedar, Rakul and I totally rocked out to Beyonce. <-- I mean Rakul herself. 

^Hayden Hess
We came back and hung out with this guy. Yeah, I did steal this photo from his facebook. Rakul found football players in the lobby. When she sees a football player, all hope is lost. She turns into a robot or something. She even went to the effort to ask them to move our tv. Even though there was a perfectly capable buff man pretending to sleep on her bed.. that could have easily moved this tv. (Hayden) We then decided to check out Cedar Hall. (Hayden's place of living) Of course, Rakul was disappointed by the lack of males. Anyway, we hung out there for awhile.. then made our trip to DENNYS. Diet Vanilla cokes all around. Except for Hayden. He lost his cheese melt virginity. Ope :/ Corbin decided to grace us with his presence. He makes me so happy. Did I mention he's an amazing individual? We all exchanged conversation and had a few laughs.  He's all into Plaid shirts lately. 

^ We all know he looks hawt. 
He's an RA this semester.. his theme for his hall is FIREWORK. Perfect.
My lovely evening with Rakul, Hayden and Corbin came to and end. Rakul and I watched WHEN IN ROME. Oh wait.. I mean I watched it. Because that freaking Indian fell asleep. Dappy Birthday Rahul. 

^loving life
I forgot to say that I skyped with Franny Sisco Solar The Boy Wonder Lopez. Yeah. Look how happy we both look. He gave me a tour of the Mexican-colorful house :) I'm missing him so much. 


TODAY: I was re-united with PEARL MAY WHITE. I always forget how much she completely understands me. Yeah. Rakul and I almost cried when we hugged her. It's weird how we just picked up right where we left off :) How lucky and blessed am I to have beautiful and perfect friends.. here.. AND in Ogden. We had our girl time.. and spent a lovely evening together. I also freaked out when I saw Kenny Bear. He is so special to me in every way. Sometimes, I take him for granted. My heart was so full the minute he wrapped his arms around me. It is nice to be back :) A phone call from Megan, Mom and Samantha made my day. Knowing people back in Ogden still care is always a plus. It was also fantastic visiting with Rico and Robby today. Tomorrow I have class. I'm pretty nervous/excited. We will see how things go!

1 comment:

  1. aww this was great because we're all together again! i love you guys! :)
    p.s. I need to get on befriending the football player! :D

    ReplyDelete