Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wake Up! :)

K so.. I made sooo many cupcakes. 
Cute ones. 
With Perala and Kellie. 
But first... I fell asleep on the floor for a way long time. 
Do you ever have those days.. when you just wake up pissed/depressed? I was so sad. Maybe because when I fell asleep, the glorious sun was hitting my face. I was so warm and content to sleep. Waking up to dark windows.. and being freezing.. maybe that had something to do with it? It made me excited for summer: The sun being up until 10:30 at night... taking a trip to Maine.. visiting Fransisco Lopez in Minnesota. Whilst making cupcakes.. I text him and told him this very important thing: I want to marry a boy just like him. Why? Because.. we can have TOO much fun. Laughing.. playing.. talking.. eating.. ahhhaa. Honestly.. what is up with those couples that just sit around... watch movies... hold hands.. and end up making out? I've had too many of those pointless relationships. It's time to wake up. To live. To be with someone who brings out the best in you. <-- Not that I am in any hurry for this person to show up. 
(I know you don't believe me) 


Before the dance: We're obviously all sick and sexy fied. YES. Oh but guess what? We were the first ones there.. Woops! Did that stop us from having our fun? YOU BET IT DIDN'T. Corbin and I hit the dance floor like sick animals. 


^ Obviously! 
It was too much fun. I love him in this picture. And always. He is adorable :) 
As the dance went on.. more people showed up. I always tried to get into the middle of the big crowd.. and jump up and dance.. but my little self just couldn't do it. Corb was there to pull me right out :) I saw some Dixie friends there.. it was a good time! Creepy old guy kept dancing near our group. hahaha. 


^ My best gals. 
They make me do crazy things. 
Like dancin' stripin' ..... and all around being SPONTANEOUS! 


^ Garett made me this. 
To be funny. 
Pearl pointed out that it looks like a dating ad. 
HOPEFULLY I GET SOME HITS. 
The new spelling of my middle name makes me completely desirable. 
I know.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh KatY (geez. I misspelled your name on that first try :X woopsie)! I love reading your posts :) they always make me laugh! :D love you!

    ReplyDelete