Friday, January 14, 2011

School vs. Jersey Shore. Huh?


^Me: Last Semester.
This is what happened every time I opened a book. 


^ Me: This semester. 
I read now. (Obviously) 

Some of you may not believe me. It is basically like night and day. I mean.. it's amazing what brilliant professors can do to you. I actually get excited to go to class. Every last one of them is completely brilliant. The things i'm learning are basically insane! My political science teacher has some kind of accent. He also shows us clips of Monty Python. I feel like i'm the only one that laughs at his jokes. That's fine. 

Today: Pearl, Rakul and I went to a HIPSTER coffee shop. THE GRIND. Well rope me up and call me hipster, I say. It was such a lovely, peaceful time. We talked about friends and such. I told Rakul and Pearl which friends from home I would want them to date. They did the same for me. Pearl picked James for me. Mostly just because he is intelligent and has SICK dance moves. (I hope he doesn't read my blog lolz!) Maybe he's handsome, okay? Following this Grind experience.. We got some free bread. (COOL) And headed to the library. I really didn't have much to study, so I pretty much just fell asleep in these amazingly comfortable LIBRARY CHAIRS. Skidddlyyy woahhh! 


^ My painfully handsome friend, RICO HERNANDEZ. Stopped by my room today. He showed me his family on his phone. I came to one conclusion here: OUR MEXICAN FAMILIES SHOULD MEET. He is such a great person. Inside and out. I wish my chest wasn't attacking him in this photo. 

(BEWARE FOR WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE) 


^ Oh. What's this? 
TOO MUCH MAKEUP. TOO MUCH POOF. TOO MUCH TRASH. 
We dressed up for Jersey Shore. Sick, huh? (Notice hoop earrings betch) 
Too bad we missed the actual show... amirite? 


^ Hawt and Dangerous.?? 


^ Cute Juniper friends AND Neighbors <3 

We had a blast NOT watching Jersey Shore :) 
Afterwards, Kenyon and Hayden came to our room. Nobody told me Hayden was coming over. He's not used to seeing me stay in my towel for 24 hours after my shower. WOOPS. Hayden is way funny. We like having him around :) 


^ (NOT mustard) 
Old Indian trick to make your face soft. Thanks Rakul! 
Oh the things you learn in college. 


^ HEYYY CA'S! 
I'm super lucky to be involved in such an awesome leadership group. One that promotes University housing.. and makes the future of SUU look SUPER bright. I've been having such a blast with them lately. Each person has something fantastic to offer. 

One time I went to go get Ice Cream with Holly Pierce and Ryan Orcutt. Guess what happened?! FLIRTATION. With the guy that worked at the ice cream place. So what did I do? I sure did write my number on a napkin and ran out of the place like a sissy girl. He texted me. Oh wait but... He's in High School :/ Cedar City High School. JOKES ON ME. 
Are me and my roomies going bowling tomorrow with him and his high school friends? YA BET! 
Speaking of Holly Pierce: She asked me to be her model for her makeup class. I couldn't be happier. She's MY model ;) 

School is cool. Miss home. ILOVEYOUOGDEN AND FAMILY :) AND I miss you Allison Boyer <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment