Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I believe we were friends. I believe we will be again.


I spent this past weekend in E-Town.
 What is E-Town you ask? 
Ephraim. Utah. = Turkey smells, riding in back of trucks like hooligans, blueberry pancakes, rice, asians, 24 hour Maverik, AND some of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing :D 
We did lots of fun things. Sand Volleyball at night included. Nick, Ivy, Mikell, Ike, Addie and me :D 
We also took a trip to Provo to see Ryan George Banner play the role of Link Larkin in Hairspray. Hairspray is honestly one of my favorite musicals. Why not celebrate and love yourself for being freaking chubby? That's what I try to do. So.. Ryan kind of blew it out of the park. He was honestly fantastic. Probably my most favorite line in Hairspray is when Link bumps into Tracy.. and he turns around and they totally look into each other's eyes.. and then he says.."Woah, sorry there little darlin'. Hope I didn't.. dent your do.." 
Perfect :D 
Sometimes I feel like i'm Tracy and Ron Weasley is Link. 
WTH.
Also.. we were stuck in traffic for a good 20 minutes. I couldn't hold my pee any longer.. so I sort of accidentally dumped all of my diet coke out the window. I then decided to hop in the back seat, pull up my dress and pee directly into the cup. Which I did. With no spilling. AT ALL. 

^ Cup full o Urine. 
It's kind of a lot.. but surprisingly clear! Good for me! 
Ivy pretty much thought it was hilarious. She only almost killed me 4 times this weekend. I love her so much. She made my weekend so spectacular!


I'm mostly just extremely excited for Summer. I really am! I can't wait to see Garett tomorrow. I can't wait for finals to be over. I have no idea what i'm going to do next semster. Maybe move to Sugarhouse. Maybe come back to SUU. Maybe just work at Jamba or something. My application for the Peace Corps is pretty much filled out. For once, I am taking comfort in the unknown. What I want.. more than ANYTHING is to be in another musical. I know I will find this opportunity somewhere. I have to. I will :) My family and friends are still beautiful and amazing. I'm still so lucky to have them. Blah blah :) Thank you. You know who you are. 



1 comment:

  1. What did you do with the piss afterward? Pour it out the window? Put it in the cup holder?

    ReplyDelete