Saturday, April 2, 2011

Incandescent.


Hello! 
So lately.. I've been real spontaneous and things! 
First: Vegas. Woah. I know. Rebellious. I came to the conclusion that I could live RIGHT next to the Bellagio fountains and be content for the rest of my life. They play classical music and make me feel like i'm flying. Flying in a dirty city full of smoke, heavily intoxicated people, and sluts. 
Christopher Richardson came to visit me at college. We took a tour of Dixie. And had plenty of Orange Peel! AND 5 GUYS FRIES. He is really REALLY obsessed with palm trees. We also took a random trip to LA. And when I say LA, I mean Cali freaking fornia. 
Huntington Beach. 
No phone. No money. No hotel. 
For once in my life.. I was able to forget about everything that was stressing me out. I thought about me. AND ONLY ME. We got yelled at by gross Walmart workers, rode a wicked scary Roller Coaster, ate too much candy, and walked on the beach at night. It was simply idyllic. Perfect. Just what I needed. 


^ Fun times in Vegas! 


I am very obsessed. Obsessed with the color Sea Foam Green. AND Wood Paneling. So this would be the perfect car for me, right? Guess what? I saw one JUST like this in California. After I get married.. I'm going straight to this car. Not to some five star hotel. If you catch my drift. 


SUNSHINE YEAH ^ 
Outside has been too perfect. 
So have my friends. I am so lucky :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment