Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Awkward.

Hmmm.. College gets more interesting day by day.  I'd have to say, Pop Tarts have become quite the life saver.  Currently.. I am listening to "Anthems For A Seventeen Year-old Girl" From SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD. Probably one of my new favorite films. Anyway, last night I partook in attempting to watch an Indian film in my room with 7 people.  I think the problem was that there were 7 people. You know? Basically, we were all laughing way too hard to pay attention.  We then took a trip to Wally World! (aka Cedar City Wal-Mart) We played that one game.. I can't say the word... you know... (just incase mom is reading) It's the game that they play in the non-love story.. "500 Days Of Summer" They are in the park.. and shouting a certain male body part as loud as they can. So... we were playing that game.. when you shout that awkward body part as loud as you can. Call us immature... Because we are :/ The Wal-Mart employees told us to settle down. They totally had the right to. We were just bringing some excitement to Wal-Mart! Scott and Fran (Francisco) bought some Poke'mon cards. Cool, right? I thought so. You could say I started doing pirouettes in the check out line of Wal-Mart. We came back to Juniper and had a good ol' chat like we usually do.  When I woke up this morning, I felt terrible.  I went to diversity and sat next to Scott.  Afterwords, I accidentally washed my blackberry in the washer. NBD (no big deal) So then I got all mad and started pouting. ZUMBA (a latin dance workout) cheered me right up! I even saw a few gentlemen there. Zumba was followed by a shower duet with PEARL MAY WHITE! Singing harmony in the shower is such an exhilarating feeling!  Afterwords, I attended dinner in the dining hall.  Sitting by Jordan Pils is always a pleasure.  I went to Dennys with Shane afterwords. Dennys is always the place to be if you want people to look at you harshly and have a stomach ache after your meal.  I had a semi-study party with Pearl, Kellie and Rakul tonight. I also watched Rico, Scott and Fran obsess over Poke'mon. That's always adorable.  As the night ended.... Pearl, Rakul, Kellie and I were surrounded by a heated Pop Tart on my bed. Ohhh college <3 

1 comment:

  1. I love these kinda a lot, will you please not stop with them?

    ReplyDelete