Thursday, September 30, 2010

Screw Sleep.

Recently I have come to the conclusion, that every time I open my Comm 1010 book the snooze fest begins.  Seriously! I don't even remember falling asleep... I was sitting on my bed.. reading and highlighting.  I woke up an hour later under the covers.. curled up in a ball... drooling all over my book with my glasses next to my pillow! I seriously do not even remember that happening.  My attention span seriously astounds me.  Today I made a new friend, and listened to a somewhat interesting conversation in my Comm class.  It was do's and don'ts of job interviews.  I have to say, it was quite helpful.  I also did some work for University Housing today!  I had a Community Attache meeting and found out that my friend Kenyon made VP of Programming for RHA. I'm seriously super proud of him.  Later in the evening... I started getting extremely sad.  My mom called me today and I just miss my family so much.  I am so lucky I had the opportunity to move away.  I am appreciating my family more and more every day we are apart.  I really miss my dog, Lucy.  It is so interesting how animals have such a big effect on our lives.  I would do anything for my Lucy Bell, and I miss her so much.  I seriously needed to vent, so I went up to Kenyon's room and he made me feel loads better!  I really enjoy having conversation with him.  Pearl May White always understands me and she knows what I am thinking.  I am so grateful to have her in my life! Did I mention how much I appreciate my roommate? She is one of the strongest people I know. Today, I heard from Samantha and Dan.  They both called me, and it made me so happy :)  Fran, Shane, Rakul, Scott and I went to Maverick and we got Mike Ikes.  (That's what Rakul calls them) Followed by laughing and fantastic conversation that is still going on in my room right now :) I'm a super lucky girl :D my friends build me up in positive ways EVERY day <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment