Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cosmic Love..


Lets see... Fridays are always too great.  Especially the one that I had last night :)  I woke up and noticed that my dear sweet roomie was STILL sleeping.  So I said.. "Rakul, Are you going to class?" She mumbled something... haha. She seriously just cracks me up.  I decided to just go to class.. but I had ONE problem.  I hadn't studied for my comm test!  I had a stomach ache all morning because I was so nervous for it.. I rushed to the sketchy Juniper bathroom and quickly ran a comb through my hair and brushed my teeth.. I grabbed my number 2 pencil and got my game face on, as I dashed to the PE building to take my test. (Don't ask me why my comm class is in the PE building.. what the heck SUU?) I sat down and began my test... much to my surprise.. I knew almost everything! No studying needed :) Since when does that happen? Lucky me! After my test, I went to Costa Vida with Pearl, Rakul and Scott. Costa took me back to my high school days :)  We then had to say goodbye to friends as they departed to Provo to watch general conference.  So I knocked on Kenyon's door to say goodbye, when much to my surprise.. his hilarious roommate T opened the door.. claiming that he was naked.  But he wasn't.  Oh that T.  So full of jokes :) I said goodbye to everyone, and then hung out with Scott and Rakul for the rest of the afternoon.  Garett W. Smith decided he would make a Cedar trip and come visit me.. As soon as he arrived, we had to say goodbye to Rakul.. :( I wish so much that she could stay here on the weekends.  Garett, Fran and I played night games with some Juniper friends.. The thing is.. my legs are not very long at all... so I was basically useless during this night game extravaganza.. considering you have to run quickly and things.  I ended up laying next to Garett and Fran, looking at the stars.  Cedar City stars are TDF (To die for) Kenyon called me twice to tell me some good Geology jokes that he came up with... He gets kind of tired of me using "rock" as the only pun with my Geology jokes. But Geology is just so DULL. hahhaha. Get it? Hmm.. Dull like a rock?  I went to Dennys and Wal-Mart again.  I seriously need to stop doing that.  Ha! At some point, we were sitting in the Juniper lobby talking about religion.. when a cute boy that I may or may not be interested in... walked into the building.  We'll see where that goes.  I can talk to almost anyone about anything... but when we throw a cute guy into it.. I never say the right thing! So I just stay quiet and nervous. Oh boys.  So silly.   The night ended with some good ol' time spent in the Juniper laundry room.  Asbestos.... :/ 

1 comment:

  1. Your Juniper days seem exponentially more exciting than my B-ville days!! Cannot wait to see my big sister again!! You are my role model and I love you forever!! Your coolest sister, Megan :)

    ReplyDelete