Saturday, October 30, 2010

Anything Can Happen, If You Let It :)



Pearla and Kater all dressed up :) ^^

Okay, these past couple of days have been so great! Today is a rainy day. So that is perfect. I am in a completely happy mood. Why? Because the sun is not up :) And the rain is SO pretty. Thursday: I did my scene form "Crimes Of The Heart" in my acting class. I was completely terrified. I love theatre, and have been in many musicals. Overall, I have little acting experience when it comes to reciting lines. I find it so difficult. ACTING IS HARD. Yet, so enjoyable. I honestly would have no worries at all if my professor wanted me to get up in front of the class and sing/act a song. But reciting lines is so difficult for me. You can only imagine my nerves going into overload. Scott, Pearl and Rakul wanted to come to my acting class and watch me. So I unconfidently let them. Julie and I did our scene first. It went much better than expected! I loved having the support of my best college friends there. Krystal did a fantastic monologue. She is such a great actress. She is my next scene partner, and I am so excited to work with her strong personality. 
I seriously am missing this part of my life... 



I NEED to be in another musical. I am auditioning for Godspell (hopefully) here at SUU. My chances at getting a part are very slim, but I want the audition experience. Having Rakul, Scott and Pearl in my class was so great. After all the scenes were preformed, my professor let my guests participate in acting exercises, and they all had a great time! It was one of the best classes I've had all year. 

That evening, we made a trip to St. Geezy! Super fun :) Orange Peel is so good. I got a blonde wig.. eh. I'll probably never go blonde in my life. Ha. Garett W. Smith was there! It was quite fun. We shopped around at DI. Carls and Kenyon also surprised us with their presence in St. George, and we stopped at In-N-Out on the way home. Fran and I had a little argument because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. DANGER. You should always wear your seatbelt. I just care about your safety, Fran. When we got home... we watched THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT. It was a pretty okay film. I wasn't completely scared. Russell came and watched it with us, so it's always good having him around :) Afterwards, everyone went to bed. I went upstairs and talked to Shaner. And then I tucked Kenyon in. I told him a story. It was kind of awkward and adorable. Rakul and I were in bed... laying down.. ready to sleep.. just as I'm about to close my eyes, she says.."I feel like I need to eat a veggie pattie..." So I tried it. I liked it. Actually.. I ate that entire veggie pattie. Raks didn't even have any. So she made another one for herself.. but then I said we should share another one... so... maybe we shared another one. Oh, but then there were only two left... so she just made both of them and we ate them. ahhah. Together, we consumed five veggie patties. We are sick freaks. Something about Rakul and I sitting on my bed, consuming veggie patties at 4 in the morning... talking about boys and other things that girls talk about.. made me extremely happy. I am so lucky to have a great roommate :) Dan called me at 4 in morning, whilst we were consuming veggie patties and said.."I'm SO mad. I just had a dream that we were hanging out, and then I woke up and I was pissed off because there was no Katy Hunter next to me..." Awh. Made my night. Kbye :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment