Sunday, October 3, 2010

Camping... college style ;)

Currently I am listening to "The Lion King" Original Broadway cast recording.  Oh WOW. I'm pretty sure that nothing can top this saturday.  I woke up around 3:00 pm which is always perfect.  I got ready and decided to go to the dining hall with Fran and Scott.  On our way home, we got caught in a rainstorm.  It was absolutely glorious.. :) Just the smell of rain is enough to send me into complete euphoria.  I caught a few raindrops on my tongue, and ran back into Juniper.  Scott immediately opened my windows and the power even went out for a quick second.  I began jumping up and down by the window, and yelling with joy at the sound of rain :)  We attempted to watch the film "My Life In Ruins"  We ended up eating popcorn and having a tickle fight. Haha.  Scott and Fran are too fantastic.  We then decided to attend a friend's dance party.  As we walked up to the building, we heard some massive loud music... So we walked inside.. ready to get our party on.. and saw three people in an open living room dancing like fools.  It was AWESOME!  We danced for awhile, until I started to feel mildly uncomfortable.. Ha.  We came back to Juniper, expecting the return of Pearl, Kellie and Kenyon! Eventually, they arrived!  We decided we better do something about not going camping.  The only solution I could think of, was building a giant HUMAN fort in my dorm room!  It actually wasn't human, but human sounds cooler.  This was all complete with MICROWAVE SMORES!  We made this awesome fort.  In the meantime.... Kenyon was hiding in my closet.  He stayed in there so long.. and then he finally spooked Kellie AND Francisco.  Eventually.. It was time to watch.. THE UNINVITED.  Kenyon pretty much predicted the entire thing.  Afterwords, we watched Paper Heart.  It kind of made me feel like I'm never going to fall in love or get married.  No big deal.  The comic stylings of Michael Cera are always enjoyable.  After Paper Heart, we all decided to play this game... actually it wasn't really a game.. hahhaha.  We sung tunes from movies and tried to guess what movie it was from... It was SO late.  We were so tired and laughing so hard.  Once 6:00 am rolled around, I walked Fran to his room and we had a heartfelt talk.  I came back and noticed that everyone had crashed in my room.. So I had to take a blanket off the fort, and fell asleep in Rakul's bed.  It was a perfect saturday night. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. :) Love you. I need to miss fewer of these adventure nights.

    ReplyDelete