Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Katy GaGa




^^ 
Professional pic of Katy GaGa made by Garett W. Smith. 
I've found this face in hole.com website to be thoroughly entertaining. I have been spending much too time on it. I would call SUPERSHANE my finest work. 



SUPERSHANE ^ Ha. Love it. 

Okay, so the past couple of days have been a bumpy road. I am pretty dang positive that I have my classes figured out for next semester. If everything works out I will be taking... Script Analysis, Psyc 1010, English 1010, University 1000 and YOGA. Hopefully, I will be testing out of LM. (Library Media) What the heck, Merlyn? Library Media. i'm sure it will be quite useful. I am so excited for Psyc.. mostly because Pearl talks about it all the time and it sounds so interesting. Pearl is SO intelligent. The other day she told me she wanted to be a Political Science major, but that she is not smart enough. I COMPLETELY DISAGREE. Iloveyoupearl. I completely enjoy any aspect of Theatre. I am so excited for Script Analysis. Today, Shane and I decided to race to the library. I was pretty sure that I was going to win. But those dang short legs of mine just gave right out. So Shane won. Dangit. I tried to rub the statue of that guy's head in the library.. (it's an SUU tradish to rub the statue's head and then you'll do good on your tests or something...) That'd be nice, but guess what? I kind of can't REACH the head. So  if I fail a test.. I guess that's why. Shane checked out a book for me, "How To Do Shakespeare" I would just love to brush up on my Shakespeare :) Honestly, I would just love to write a play. I hope with all of the classes i'm taking next semester, I get the gust and knowledge to be a playwrite for the next 24 Hour Theatre. 

I saw PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 12. Just kidding. It was just 2. I was wicked scared. All night. I couldn't sleep. I popped in The Little Mermaid. Shane brought it to me. The funny thing is, I still laid there paralyzed. haha. I was SO scared. I think I may have even thrown my milk duds in the air. And screamed. What the heck. 

I pretty much serenaded Scott and Rakul today, with the musical stylings of "AIDA" I used my ipod as a microphone. 

I seriously just eat it up when my professors make jokes. Today.. in Diversity.. someone sneezed and my professor said.. "You sensitive to de subject already?" She has the cutest accent. Oh my word. I just love her! As soon as she said that, Scott and I looked at each other and smiled. Our Diversity professor always makes the same jokes with all of her classes. It is too funny! After Diversity, I was informed that in my Communications class our next assignment will be to give a persuasive speech. I have chosen.. "Gay Discrimination is Wrong" It's a pretty touchy subject. But my professor told me not to shy away from controversy. SO BRING IT ON. Also, my professor made a terrible joke.. so I busted out a legitimate courtesy laugh. He ate it up. His exact words were.. "Thanks for the fake laugh...... that's awesome" LOLZ. 



I woke up this morning with concern for one of my friends. This friend happens to kind of be the bees knees! We had a good talk last night. And the night before. He's growing on me, and he makes this really cool drink at the dining hall. I admire him in so many ways. And he's way handsome. WAIT WHAT. 
kbye. 

Let me just tell you, that the Rocky Horror Glee episode left me with complete happiness. The Rocky Horror show is such a great musical. I really hope that one day I get cast in the stage production. I want to be Columbia! I like the fact that people can embrace the things that they don't like about themselves (Like Lady GaGa said)

My friend Chelsie Cravens played this role. She pretty much nailed it. I admire talented actors so much. I seriously just get so jazzed by good acting. I'm preforming a scene from "Crimes Of The Heart" tomorrow, in acting. We will see how this goes.

The best experience I have ever had, was seeing the musical HAIR on Broadway. 


Don't tell me you wouldn't eat that up ^ 
Love really is the answer. 
check that out. 

Today, I let out all of my emotional problems again. To who, you ask? KENYON ANDERSON. Big surprise there. I have no doubt that we'll be friends forever :) He lacks artistic ability, yet his is fantastic guitarist and singer. And listener! And he gave me candy. YAY. 

I skyped with my family today. I miss them terribly. Can't wait to see them in two weeks :) 

1 comment: