Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanks, K.

Maybe it's my fav. college pic ever :) 


So it's like.. Homecoming week.  This whole.. "true T-Bird" thing is cracking me up.  I cannot wait to observe all the awkward teenage hormones in one place.  That is going to be something to see!  The font for this blog is going to be much smaller.  It was a request made by Garett W. Smith.  Lets see... what has been happening in the college life of Katerblossom... I've been studying really hard for my Diversity midterm.  I will be taking it tomorrow!  I have a really great feeling about it.  I have come to realize that the grueling anticipation before studying is terrible.  More so than actual studying.  Studying is actually kind of.. fun. *GASP* I made a lovely trip to the library today with Shane.  Shane has to be one of the most intelligent people that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  I think so highly of him.  I sometimes feel like i'm just not worthy to talk to him because he is so smart.  He's just a well rounded dude.  Kudos to you Shane, if you are reading. I feel much better when I am studying with someone else.  Being alone seriously depresses me so much.  Francisco's darling girlfriend Alexia sent me a surprise package to deliever to him.  I told him to meet me in the lobby for his surpise.. Once he found out it was from her... he got the most honest beauitful smile on his face.  He was so genuinely excited.  I know this sounds cheesy and stuff, but couples like him and Alexia make me want to believe in love.. and it makes me realize that love CAN exist at such an age.  Sometimes young love is the best kind.  I don't really believe in love for me.  It's not that I am sad or think i'm pathetic or something.  I just don't see a person caring about me THAT much in THAT way.  And vise versa.  I figure, if you don't look for it.. love will come naturally.  Sometimes it hits you in the face right away... and sometimes it grows slowly. But who knows, really? Love is friggin' weird.  We all have our own definition of it.  Okay anyway, enough with this love stuff.  I would like to mention that Alexia wrote me a letter too and she made a Hairspray reference in it.  Along with the letter, she sent me a carmel apple sucker.  Oh how I love her so much already without even meeting her :) Kenyon decided to just drop by to say hi.  That made my day so much.  Kenny Bear is so sweet.  Him and I just laid on my bed tonight, and talked about everything.  I feel like I could talk to him about anything anytime.  We can laugh at everything.   And he is the first person that I want to share my exciting news with.  If I ever have exciting news. haha. Which isn't often! Garett W. Smith stayed here, at Juniper motel last night.  He woke me up at about 7:00 a.m. tripping out of my bed and falling on the floor... I was asleep... but I found it quite funny!  Pearl had an EMERGENCY.  She totally broke her expander in her mouth.  Shane took us to the insta care and the hospital and they couldn't do ANYTHING about it.  Yet, Scott popped it right back into place in about 5 minutes.  GO SCOTT! <3 Today when I got out of the shower, I only stayed in my towel for about 20 minutes.  That is WAYYY shorter than my usual 2 hours that I spend in my towel, just waiting to get dressed.  Pearl sketched a picture of me in a towel and it says.. "I'm a college kid and I can't afford clothes" lolz.  I love when I wake up, and Rakul and I just get to talk.  It is our special roomie time.  I seriously am so blessed to have found so much love here.  I really truly am.  And to have so much love at home.  I miss my mom, dad and sisters so much.  And I miss Kim, Sam, Dan, Nicholas, Moses and Campbell every day.  To end my awesome day... Pils, Pearl, Rakul, Shane and I decided to go to Dennys.  Shane read lines with me.. he is actually wicked good.  The only thing he needs to work on is a southern accent.  We also came up with sick nicknames for each other.  The good thing about this Dennys trip, was that I didn't get a fried cheese melt. YES.  Finally, the habit is fading!  Blog, I am sooo ready for bed.  The thing is, Scott is asleep in my bed... and Pearl is asleep in Rakul's.  Maybe this is why I love college? hahaha. SO ready for that test tomorrow.  I cannot wait to go home in two weeks, and see Hello Dolly at BHS.  I'm giving my informative speech on Lady GaGa this Monday... so i'll keep you posted on that!  Public speaking.. Yippy! 
My mom text me today and said that there is never any string cheese in the fridge anymore... because she was used to buying it just for me.. but not I'm not there.. and then she called me pumpkin.  That kind of broke my heart.  I listened to the song "Somewhere" tonight, from West Side Story.  The instrumentals are simply blissful.  I found myself in tears when it was over.  Call me dramatic.. but I am so passionate about beauty that we can hear.  Beauty is often something that we see.. but for me, it is even better when it is heard.. :)  I am so lucky to be able to have all of my five senses.  If I could not hear, or sing... life would be so different.  I often question where my passion would come from.  This blog has been super random... but yes.. Thank you, whoever is reading out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment