Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Being a Rebel!



I may have titled this blog "Being a Rebel" Because i'm trying to finish my post before my computer dies! Sometimes I lead SUCH an exciting and risky life. K so you're probably wondering what the picture above means. It happens to be my favorite car. Go ahead and talk all the smack on PT Cruisers that you want. But notice the wood paneling. It is classy as hell. I told my good pal Russell that this is my favorite car, and he has been laughing at me ever since. He also said his favorite color is Jesus. Just wait until I'm cruising down the highway in this shaggin wagon! Wait what?  Okay, so I would just like to point out that today was most likely the worst day that I've ever had here at SUU. But who wants to hear about that? I know I wouldn't.  My amazing friends got me through it :) like always.


 DYED HIS HAIR <3 He looks wicked Handsome :)
 Kenyon listened to me cry for a long time about things. I appreciate his patience and willingness to listen. He never thinks any less of me, and he makes me feel like an amazing person every time we converse!  Today I made a fool of myself in my acting class. Currently, I am playing a character that is 26 years old.. and pretty much everyone thought I was a 12 year old. Acting is so blasted hard! Why do we love it so much? I got an A on my Character Analysis. That was completely satisfying! Last night, my cousin Alex stopped by for a few minutes.



 She dyed her hair bright red and was wearing a mustache necklace. I have always envied her style. She just goes for it. In the sense like Lady GaGa does. But, Alex is much more sophisticated, different and refined. I wish to be closer to her.. she is such a strong person!  Speaking of GaGa, I spent 3 HOURS. Not 1.. Not 2.. THREE hours studying her in the library.


 If I don't get a good grade on this informative speech, there will be hell to pay!  Last night, Russell and I watched Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure! It was a fantastic film. Followed by Dennys with Rakul and Scott. Russell is a great dude. He is quite introverted and shy, and can draw like a boss! I have a feeling he was overwhelmed by our strange behavior at such a late hour. Okay.. blog.. I need to confess.. I got ANOTHER Fried Cheese Melt. I think I'm going to Cheese Hell.  Today, I got some really sad news. My dearest Grandmothers is in the hospital. I know that whatever happens, she will be happy. I will try my hardest to accentuate my positive attitude! Family is everything. They will always be there :) 


Megan and Camille are my everything. My whole family is being so patient with me. I love them forever and always :) Moving away has made me appreciate them so much more. I am COMPLETELY lucky to have them. 

After I got the news about Grandma, Gabi immediately hugged me and let me know she would be there if I needed anything. She is so motherly in that sense. I feel like I have another family here. It is perfect and I love it. Shane, Pearl, Rakul, Scott and Fran all saw me crying. They were totally there to help. About 30 minutes after I had made a huge scene, there was a knock at my door. It was this guy.. 




 He left a clever note/poem on my door with three roses. Shane is one of my dearest friends here at SUU. And look at that smile of his. He is pretty much a win! It made me feel so much better and I felt 100 percent happy after his gesture of kindess. See what I mean, I'm completely lucky to have this dude around :) He is like Superman. Supershane! New nickname! I may or may not have stolen this picture from his facebook. 

Skankey, Scott, Kellie, Rakul, Fran, Pearl, Shane, Pils, Gabi, Kenyon... What would I ever do without you. 



 Sophisticated Ladies.... ^^ 
Sometimes I just look at them, and can't even comprehend how perfect they are. 




Tomorrow, I am wearing purple to support the homosexual suicides.
I am also giving my Lady G presentation. 

Today, Garett called me just to check up, how sweet. 
It is always perfect hearing from old friends. Ike, Nick, and Shauna :) 

Missing you <3 


My girls for life! 




Nicholas.. if you are reading.. I appreciate your humor and willingness to accept my HoRrIbLe TyPiNg At TImEs. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! <3 






And Daniel Joseph Lollar, 
STOP BEING SO CUTE. 
Kthx. 




2 comments:

  1. I love katy's blog. Sorry you had a terrible day, and I didn't do anything about it. And also Keep bloggin away if you will. I wanted to skype last night, but your threw down the "i'm at the library" card. I hate that card. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love you so much, you have no idea! I'm always here for you no matter what and I hope you know that! :)

    ReplyDelete