Friday, October 22, 2010

Needed You.



For some strange reason, I have been thinking about marriage. I am not in any rush. Maybe, it is this whole Utah mentality. I think i'll marry Dan Lollar. I am not quite sure why I am awake right now. I have many things on my mind. Perhaps, one of the most terrible feelings... is when your dear friend needs help, but you cannot help them. You want so much for them to be happy.  Today. Russell and I went to go look at some art. The gallery place was closed, so we just made do with what we could. The talent of the art students here at SUU, (Including Russ) is unbelievable. I completely admire their patience. It started to rain. And I had acting today. I saw two great scenes performed by four amazing actors. I seriously get so jazzed by good acting. Today was just a peaceful artistic day. I simply love learning new things. I saw my friend Holly, who I miss dearly.

 Karly Tingey sent me such a thoughtful text message today. She is so sweet and calming. Her message really made my day, and I look up to her so much.


dats mah gurl. 


 Dan Lollar has been saving my life recently, ha <3 He always knows what to say. A simple text message or telephone chat with him can make all the difference in my attitude. I feel as if sometimes I take him for granted. Sorry Daniel, If you're reading. Just know that I love you! Speaking with my family today couldn't have made me happier. I love all of them dearly. I have been getting to know Robby Patterson more recently, and I really enjoy him. Gabi is so motherly to me, and she always makes me so happy when I have a conversation with her. 


I made this for her :) 

Today, this adorable girl named Ashley drew me a picture during our theatre class. She is pretty much TDF (To die for) ha :) 

I forgot to show you Robby! Here he is....


No ladies, this is not from a magazine.. and YES, he IS single. Kthx. 
Ohhh SUU. Full of adventure.


I am thinking that I really want to study abroad. I will MAKE this happen. I CAN get stellar grades because I DO have the potential. I want to travel as much as I can. People are too precious and beautiful. I want to know as many as humanly possible. 
I want to go here.... :) 



I want to be that girl that gets to see Ireland. Or something like that. 
I REALLY want to live in Greensboro this summer. I might be able to make that happen. 

Hey family.. if you're reading. I miss you so much. 
Kim... Sam.... <3 


And I miss this. 
Summer. 


1 comment:

  1. You are adorable, Katy. Thank you so much for this, I love you. And that summer photo fills me with intense amounts of joy and warmth inside. Those were some of the best times. If you married Dan Lollar, I wouldn't be mad about being a bridesmaid. :]

    ReplyDelete