Monday, November 1, 2010

Hallo freaking ween and other stuff :)

Rawr. Happy Halloween :) 


I'm currently listening to LOVESHACK. It's No big deal. 

What did I love the most about the Howl, you ask? 
This right here! 


My best friends dressed up like the Pokemon team. Even Russ back there, creepin as Professor Oak. This is perfection. It's funny, because Rakul is so girly and not into Pokemon. But alas, there she is in a four dollar outfit, right from the DI.. and a tacky orange wig. This will probably never happen again. Scott and Fran were too adorable and so into the whole costume thing. Carly Skankey edited a plethora of photos, taken at the Pokemon shoot, and she did a fantastic job! Okay, so the Howl. I'm pretty sure I have never seen so many half naked women in my life. Have some class ladies! Speaking of class, I went as Marilyn Monroe. Kind of. I'll probably never be blonde.


^^ Gross. 

 Ever. Okay, so once we got to the Howl.. we noticed that absolutely no one was on the dance floor. We needed to fix this right away. We all got out there and busted so many moves, it was ridic. Did I mention Garett W. Smith was dressed up as a ghost buster? I really do love dancing, although I can't help wishing that they would play some great 80's tunes at dances sometimes. They are so groove-tastic and they don't say "ohhh baby let me smack that get you in a room and get low blah blah sex and trash" I would just really love it if we could get some classic tunes at dances. Just a thought. 
After dancing like fools.. we went through a Haunted House. It's a good thing I had Russ and Fran with me, or I probably would have peed my pants. I even got my fortune told! Good times. Guess where we went after the dance? DENNYS. lolnoway. I didn't get a cheese melt, but Carly did. Her and Kenyon both lost their cheese-melt virginity that night. Good. That's all I have to say. Shane, Fran, Garett, Carly Russ and I actually had about an hour discussion on Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift. While we were at Dennys. I don't know how much I loved that. haha. After Dennys, we all hung out in my room for awhile. I said goodnight to everyone, and spent some time talking to Shane and decided to go to sleep. OH wait. But could I? Probably not. Only because Garett W. Smith was so gosh darn hyper. He was creeping on me hard core. He asked for butterfly kisses AND told me sometimes he has to resist the urge to lick me. What the heck. About 5 hours after I fell asleep, he was annoying me to wake up. ahha. It's a good thing he's one of my best friends :) I sat in bed ALL DAY Saturday. It was simply idyllic. I watched The Little Mermaid. Again. Eventually, went to the dining hall. Afterwards, Gabi, Rob, Scott.. KIND OF Shane and I watched THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG. So cute. Currently, my second favorite disney movie. 


Frog love is so much more tender than human love :) Like I seriously wouldn't hate it if someone looked at me like that. Wait what? I'm currently working on a stage version of Princess And The Frog! 
After watching this great film, and about 20 hours of special features, I decided to hit up a dance party. I know what you're thinking, more dancing? Yes. I busted about 10 more moves! Had so much fun dancin with Carls, Ruth, Kenny Bear, T-Mills, Shaner and Scott. After too much candy, Scott, Fran Shane and I decided to go to Chilis. I was in a really bad/sad mood. Fran, Scott and Shane were the perfect remedy for my sadness. I am so blessed to have such good guy friends. I got a cheeseburger just because I felt like I deserved it. That was really dumb of me. haha. Afterwards, we played Pokemon in my room. Fran gets SO into it. hahhahaa. Kenny fell asleep on my bed.. eventually... everyone went to bed except for Shane, Scott and I. We decided to laugh for a long time about everything. Scott and I watched Step Brothers and I fell asleep. Little did I know, Scott would stay up until 6:00 a.m. and watch Pokemon. It was about 1:55 p.m. when I woke up to the sound of Ash Catchem's voice. I looked over to Rakul's bed and saw Scott Robinson watching MORE Pokemon. Unfortunately, I actually got into it and watched. Took me right back to childhood. I just hate how Ash never catches any Pokemon. STEP IT UP ASH. And in one of the episodes I watched, Misty had about 5 Gyrados right in her vision.. and she didn't capture ONE. Holy crap. Just frustrates me so much. And Team Rocket can just never die. Anyway, keep in mind that this is sunday.. ACTUAL Halloween. I seriously just hated how it didn't feel like Halloween at all. I had a lovely dinner with friends, and then headed to the library with SB. 


This is what we did. Not Study. 
To end the evening, I watched HAIR the movie. I kept comparing it to the stage version. Dangit. kbye :) 

My little sister dressed up as Ramona Flowers for Halloween. She is so darn cool. I miss my family and cannot wait to see them this coming weekend. ALSO.. 
HELLLOOOOO DOLLLLLLYYY at BHS <3 


Barbra Streisand is such a Godly woman. I want to be her. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you heaps! I'm glad you have decided not to be blond. Although you look adorable, you a better the way you are!... as always! mmmmwwwaaa!

    ReplyDelete