Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I can love you much better.

Today in acting class, my professor had me pretend that the last three helicopters were leaving the war, and I had to get on one of those helicopters. I went for the "all hope is lost" choice rather than the panic freaking out choice. Ha. Which is actually the opposite of what I would do if I was really in that situation. But isn't that the fun of acting? Being who you aren't? Sometimes I need a break from the emotional stress that is Kaitlyn Nicole Hunter. Krystal and I will be doing a scene together. All I know is that we are both going to be extremely loud. My professor said she would bring along her ear plugs the day that we present.



I <3 The Brave Little Toaster. 


Yesterday, I had the pleasure of hearing Pearl and Kenyon sing solos at Guitars Unplugged at Bread and Soup night. I get so jazzed by great talent. MY FRIENDS ARE ALL SO TALENTED. In different ways. Pearl sounded beautiful as always. I admire her artistic ability and talent. She is one of the few women in this world that can actually play the guitar like a rockstar. Kenyon just wow'd me. His song that he wrote was so clever and upbeat. I even got a little emotional when he was singing. I couldn't help it. I was so extremely proud. I couldn't find one flaw in his performance. After all of this artistic love and inspiration, I hung out with Shaner, which is always so fun. We watched espn. I may or may not have fallen asleep. Woops. I took a trip to Wal Mart with Russ and Fran. It was an adventure for sure. I completely enjoy Russell's company all the time. We had a lovely evening of Pokemon watching. I'm getting way too into it. 

You know who just really cracks me up? 


Probably this guy. He is so responsible. I admire him so much. He never fails to give me a hug when I need one, or crack me up. haha. 

I went to visit Kenny Bear today and ended up just sleeping the whole time. Woops again. He was being all responsible and doing his homework, while I just snoozed away. Carly Skankey came into my room afterwards. She is so dang cool. I'm jealous because boys probably just eat her up because she likes video games and cheeseburgers. And she is not all dramatic, although she is a Theatre Major. I love having any sort of conversation with her :) 

Rakul is currently doing my hair while I write this blog. I'm so dang lucky to have such a hot roommate. BYE <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment