Thursday, November 18, 2010

I will kiss you, like a king :)


Love this ^ 
Thanks, google images. 

Lets see.. Rakul inspired me to make an obsession list.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS
  • Veggie Sticks. 
  • Vampire Weekend 
  • Christmas Pandora station
  • Tinsel 
  • Robot Unicorn facebook game. 
  • Diet coke (always has been an obsession) 
  • Francisco wearing Rakul's pants. 
  • Mario for Gameboy advanced SP
  • Dancing in my towel <--- Fun. 
The thing that I love most about Rakul, is that she wakes up late, and doesn't get ready ALL day. And then once it hits seven at night, she decides to get all dolled up. Although she doesn't go anywhere. Ohhh Raks. Tonight, we watched MAMMA MIA! (We all know you hate it) and we found some scary comparisons. 
First: I'm Donna. The one that is alone with no man.. then all the sudden three show up when i'm super old. That would happen to me. 
Second: Rakul is Tanya. Because she is such a babe for being an old woman. She is obsessed with fashion and plastic surgery. And all the young dudes like her. Rawr. 
Third: Pearl May White is Rosie. Because she is short, successful, adorable and comical. For realz
Isn't it crazy how much this film relates to my life right now? I just can't wait until my daughter gets married. Too bad I don't know who the dad is! 


^ this is us. It's fine. 

Tonight: My friend Carly Skankey confessed her love for someone that she's been eyeing for a long time. I'm 100% sure that he also has the hots for her. They are going to date next year. (Don't ask) 


^ It's a good thing Carly Fries is a SUPER babe. 

Tonight: I also spent some quality time with my best friend Kenyon. He is so social, that sometimes it's hard to catch him for a moment. But I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with him tonight. He gets me. 


^ creeps. 
This picture describes our friendship perfectly. This is me creeping on him, and adoring him, and this is him looking into the camera and not caring. OPE. Just kidding, Ken :) 

Tonight: I owe Francisco. He totally fed me tonight. I forgot to eat.. like all day. So I ran to his room and had a dinner of cheez-its and popcorn. YUM. I also found his asian roommate, KJ in their room. I walked in twice, in the time period of two hours. KJ had two different women in there at different times. DATS MAH BOY. I feel like I bond more with Francisco's roommate, than he does. I'm actually friends with him on facebook, and Fran isn't. Ooops! ;) 

Tonight: Shane and I went to the library. We didn't study. Woooops! We played the dang Unicorn game. Shane is so cute when he concentrates on things. He sticks out his tongue and is all adorable and things. 

Tonight: Talked to my sweet family. I cannot wait to go home and see them again. It will be extremely nice to be in their presence, and have a break from good ol Cedar. Shane is bringing back his Mario Kart for Gameboy SP. Yippy. I seriously cannot wait! 

Today: I had a pleasant conversation with an old friend, Dan Austin 


^ Prince Charming. 
He is rather intelligent.
We met about a year and a half ago in SLC at All State Choir. 
He was doing something silly.. like standing up when the director wanted all of us to sit. I asked him what he was doing, and the rest is history. I was wearing an ugly sparkly dress, and he still wanted to talk to me. He told me great stories and charmed me with his wit and good looks, in a matter of ten minutes.
Have I seen him since? No. 
Do I want to? Yes. 
Have we somewhat kept in touch? Yes. 
But: He lived in Provo. Now he lives in SLC. Neither of us drove, so we found it difficult to chill. One particular evening, I was realllly sick. He text me all night while I watched Pride And Prejudice three times in a row. What a good friend :) 
He is one of those adorable people that have been through a lot, but doesn't complain about it. I have this theory that he is tough as nails on the inside. And has no feelings. But I hope one day I see him again, and find those feelings of his. And prove my theory wrong. He is a mystery that I simply cannot wait to solve. I will see him over Christmas break, hopefully! 

Recently: It has been SO difficult to just get up and go to class. And do my work. I will press on, and get over this bump in the road that is, first semester. UGH. 
I cannot wait for my new classes :) I like learning things. I want to write for the school paper, be in a musical or SOMETHING. I'm dying to express myself in any way possible. 

Tomorrow: I WILL go to the gym. I'm saying this right now, as I eat double stuffed fudge shoppe cookies. Freaking go Katy! If Shane is reading this, he is thinking: "Katy won't go to the gym." 

I had a CA meeting today. I love being part of an organization that can be personal with people, and get them interested in University Housing. It really is such a great experience. Giving a successful housing tour, makes me feel like I have helped someone with their decision making for SUU. And I hope they make a good decision :) Corbin: Our president is so great. He has such a good head on his shoulders, and wants the best for our group. We're all having a sleepover this friday, as CA'S. I simply cannot wait for us to grow as an organization :)


^ toodangcute. 

HEYYY CA'S! 
Alex De La Paz is ALWAYS making my day. 

Kbye <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment