Monday, November 8, 2010

Fatal Attraction.


I wish I could explain how I am feeling right this moment. 

Have you ever connected so well with someone, that you wanted to be with them all the time? You cant even explain how you feel about them. You're not even sure if you like them in that way. But you just know how special they are to you. And you are completely attracted to them. GAH. These feelings are so overwhelming and frustrating. Yet, everything is perfect with your friendship as it is. And you can completely ignore the fact that you might want more. It really is easy. Not. You can and SHOULD be completely content with friendship. Nothing will change, and you know it. 

^ That would suck. It's a good thing I've never felt like that. 

Last night, I watched The Sixth Sense. RAWR. Scary? I had a hand to hold, and I didn't hate it one bit :D 
Maybe I fell asleep for a second. Or a few minutes. 
I also stayed up ALL night and listened to music. 
My ipod saves my life all the time.




It is engraved with "Love Today" on the back. 
My FAVORITE Mika lyric. 
Love Today- Any way you want to, any way you've got you. THAT IS SO PERFECT. 
We should love everyday. 
When I turn the music up all the way, I feel like i'm getting the full experience. The sound is blocking out every worry of mine. 
Also, the song "Blue Beard" by Band Of Horses makes me cry! It is so perfect. Harmonies have the power to make you cry. That's all i'm saying. 
Pearl, Fran and I talked about things that we like and dislike about ourselves.. emotionally and physically. 
I will ALWAYS be short and stout. It's okay though. It makes me Katy! 
Emotionally.. I am so bad at listening. I ignore my friends sometimes, and don't listen to what they have to say. I have such a short attention span. I can work on it :) Pearl is so important to me. She makes me feel all balanced out, and stuff. She's PEARLFECT. (not my joke)  


At lunch, I realized how fun it is to eavesdrop. Pils, Shane Scott and I shared some laughs. I spent way too much time at the dining hall today. At dinner,  Corbin was winking at me. He is too dang cute. Rob and Shane talked to me forever. I love them both too dang much. 

These are some of Shane's baby pictures. 


^ I took them. 
Wait what? 

I posted a status today, saying how much I miss my friends from home. Samm called me, and it was almost painful! I miss her so much. 


Ohhhh Tony <3 


Goooood times ^
This guy would beat ANYONE up for me. ahhaa.  

"When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for." 

No comments:

Post a Comment