Sunday, November 21, 2010

Strange infatuation with pale skinned English folks.

^ ohhi, Rupert :D 

Okay. I caved. I did it. I saw Harry Potter. And I freaking liked it. 
Mostly I just liked Ron. 
I have this fantasy.. wait what?
(A clean fantasy.. you dirty minded folks) 
Step into the mind of Kaitlyn Hunter, just for a moment. Bare with me.. 
This fantasy takes place in NYC...
I'm getting a chai latte at Starbucks, and Rupert Grint just happens to walk in the same Starbucks. I'm wearing a black pea coat, a scarf and a hat. It's a rainy day, so my hair is tousled and slightly damp. Rupert is looking completely and painfully handsome.. (as always) Luckily, fans aren't swarming him.. because we are in a classy NYC Starbucks. (People know how to behave there.) He's wearing a  green pea coat, (flannel underneath ;) dirty jeans and some brown loafers. He approaches the counter, and orders his coffee. Black. He likes his coffee black. Like a real man. He notices me out of the corner of his eye, as I wait for my chai latte. He takes a short glance at me. He doesn't show any sign of attraction.. knowing that at any moment I could swarm him like a crazy fan. (He's used to that...) He walks over to me, and just as I'm about to grab my latte... I get too excited and spill it all over his pea coat, which is much more expensive than mine. I start to wipe the coffee off of him, and start rambling about nervous things... like I usually do.. (Yes, I'm aware this situation happens in movies..) I apologize quickly, and completely ignore the fact that he is a celebrity. He finds my clumsyness and the fact that i'm not all over him and his career, quite refreshing. We end up staying at Starbucks for three hours, and chat about traveling, our love for animals, and human rights. Also, he encourages me to pursue my acting career. After this heartfelt conversation, we both can feel the connection. We find it necessary to kiss. (Ope!) We exchange phone numbers and live happily ever after. He takes me to England, and increases my likings for golf and tennis. We have tea in the garden every morning, and just stay in bed all day and watch movies and eat breakfast. (this is after we're married) Okay. Then we live happily ever after forever. 

K was that a little TOO creepy? Hmmm.. 
Sue me. He's beautiful :) 

Harry Potter overall: This movie.. HP7 really encouraged me to read all of the books. I never have. So I will. Before the final movie comes out. I simply cannot wait. As soon as I read the books, I can develop my full opinion on Harry Potter films and novels. Yippy :) 
The moment we got to the theatre... Fran, Pearl, Madison and I could simply not contain our excitement. I even yelled "WHO IS EXCITED FOR HARRY POTTER?!" People just gave me dirty looks. They aren't as nice here as they are in Ogden.. ahhaa. I'll still just be myself. 
When LORD V says.. "I have seen your heart, and it is mine..." 
I just totally ate that up. 

I had to blog about Rupert first. Other things happened this weekend :) Great things. With great people! 
Friday: After class, I had a relaxing day. I hung out with Kenny Bear. It's always a joy to be around him and his roommates.. (T and Deb) 
I had a lovely Thanksgiving Dinner at the dining hall.. 
AND I went to the SUU Mountain Center with the Community Attaches. 
It was actually kind of like just going to the SUU Mountain Center with Corbin Edginton.. Woops :) 
I love all the CA'S, but it was so special and so much fun to bond with Corbin. I know so many fantastic things about him that I never knew.

^ Content.

He is too great. We laughed so much. He is one of my best friends here at SUU.. and he is simply a joy to be around. He always accepts me no matter what, and I want to always be there for him. There was no service at the Mountain Center..and we stayed there all night. It was so nice taking a break for a little while. From everything! And growing closer to a friend is always perfect. There was too much food.. I wasn't bashful around the cheese, either. I can't wait to go running forever. Screw you college, for making me gain weight! Rawr. As soon as I'm pregnant.. (LONGGG time from now..) I'll be as tall as I am round. Random. Alex De La Paz was there also. Love him! 



Today, someone told me that I look like Rachel Berry. (not true) Lets just look at some comparisons here.. shall we? 



Probably don't look alike, at all. 
I do fancy GLEE quite a lot. 
Kbye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment