Sunday, November 7, 2010

You humble me.

Totally went home this weekend. Was it perfect? Almost. 
If I could have seen Dan longer.. and hung out with Kim Sam and Allison.. it would have been perfect! 
 Friday night: The drive was long. But I slept most of the way. I got home around ten thirty. I had a great talk with my family :) The first thing I did was hug Lucy. She is my whole world. 


She's usually causing trouble. Not sleeping. 
After talking to my family, I DROVE. My mom was in the car, and she almost had a heart attack.. but I did drive. I picked up Campbell and Moses, and we all headed to Dan's house. He wasn't feeling well, so we just said hi and I gave him a letter that I wrote him, along with a few flowers. Afterwards, I headed to SOUTH OGDEN DENNYS. With Lane Harvey and Caleb Marshall. The great thing about the South Ogden Dennys, is that you will always see someone from Bonneville there. I even saw my best friend Kim! Also, a bunch of other peeps from High School. We talked forever, and I ended up staying at Dennys until 4:00 a.m. It's fine. I got home and was completely restless. Coming home gave me 17320498298403298 million more things to think about. I stayed up till about 7:00 a.m and finally went to sleep. 

The next morning, I woke up and got ready to go see HELLO DOLLY at Bonneville High School. It was so nice seeing everyone again. Neishwa was there. And Sterling. And Karson. Just a bunch of great people that I was thrilled to see again. I watched the show, and was completely thrilled. Bonneville strikes again. Again, it made me completely envious. I want to be in another show so badly! It is amazing how many actors have grown from stage experience :) 
And guess who was backstage? 

THESE GURLS. 
My sisters are so beautiful <3 
I am completely proud of them and their new hobby. Do you think it's easy for two little girls to push around a MONSTER of a set? 
It's not. 

Following Hello Dolly, was spending time with Ivy and Nate. The cutest couple ever. Oh how I miss them, and all of our high school memories. Ivy and I even went to Jamba! Woot. 


^ so cute. 
Nathan is so dang talented. I KNOW he will make it big if he wishes.
Following Hello Dollski, I went home and hung out with my favorite boys..


Darling Dan ^ 
He was such a trooper.. in pain ALL weekend and still came to hang out with me. He even played rockband like a boss. 


^ Moses. 
He is majestic all the time. 
AND he had on a really stylish sweater thing (like always) 
And when he plays the guitar.. WATCH OUT. 

^ Campbell Pie
He gave me some free lotion from his work that is usually really expensive. He is so dang cute. We might be in love (Don't tell Moses) 

^ Edward Jordan DeLaCruz. 
He made a run to Wendys, I asked him if he could get me a diet coke.. 
He came back with a HUGE half diet coke half Dr. Pepper. 
He knows me all too well. 

Spending the evening with these classy gents was quite lovely. 
After they left, Fran and Scott called me. They were SO excited. They came over and we watched CATFISH. I really enjoyed the film. It would be better if I had never watched the trailer. It left me feeling disturbed, and wanting to delete my facebook account. HA. Funnny. 
Fran and Scott looked at my old yearbooks after. I found this book titled "ALL ABOUT ME" I made it in Pre-School. Fran could not stop laughing. His laughter is so contagious. I was like 5 years old. This book was so hilarious. I had mentioned in this book that I would NEVER get married or have kids. I'm feeling the same way these days. After laughing for hours, we headed to McDonalds for some fries, and ended up busting some SICK moves at the Drive-Thru. 
The next morning, I woke up and drove back to Cedar. Slept most of the way :) 
I came back, only to find Kenyon Anderson in the lobby, with open arms and a huge smile on his face. I'm home :) 

2 comments:

  1. i'm really upset that you never mention how in love we are in any of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete