Friday, November 12, 2010

Beautiful People!

Look at that fun.
(Photo taken by Ruth Kemm)  
SNOW! 
Lots of it. 
At SUU. 
I woke up today, and the sun was up. DANGIT. 

Last night, I took a lovely walk with all of these people. Too fun :) We had hot chocolate. Russ put cinnamon in it! (My favorite Hot Chocolate additive) It was so nice to go on such a lovely, wet and snowy walk. I love walking in the cold and snow. Call me crazy, but it is so quiet and peaceful! The minute it started snowing, we all ran outside. I was catching snowflakes on my nose and eyelashes! Returning from the walk, I had some Katy time. I listened to Band Of Horses for a half hour. Gabi St and I talked for awhile. She is such a loving person, who never deserves to be hurt by others. I admire her so much. She knows 4 languages and she lives everywhere. I admire her love and interest for places, people and learning. 


We bonded over Pride and Prejudice today. FAVORITE MOVIE <3 

Okay, so today I skyped with Kim Davis and Samantha Hatcher. And Mrs. Hatcher. 
IT WAS SO NEEDED. 
I love them so much. And miss them. I know that no matter how far away we are, or how long it's been since we haven't talked, that they will ALWAYS be my girls. 


They are sodang beautiful! 
KIM: She can always always make me feel better. She always has something positive to say. She understands me in more ways than I think. 
SAM: She is so funny. Holy crap. If i'm down and I need to laugh, I can expect a vulgar yet witty comment to come from her mouth, and send me right back to happy land. 

You know what doesn't make me happy? The fact that my phone falls into three pieces every time I drop it. Or just look at it. 


^
NOT FUN. 

As I decided to go to sleep, at 4:30 am, the exact moment I closed my eyes, an annoying noise decided to go off, and make it impossible for me to sleep. It was Scott Robinson's phone singing.. "I'M A PLAYA I'M A PLAYA... I I'M A PLAYA.." I get it Scott. YOU'RE A FREAKING PLAYER. Of course, he didn't turn off the alarm.. and of course, Rakul's decided to go off RIGHT after his stopped. Why did they set their alarms for 4:30 am, you ask? Oh. So they could wake up and study. How sensible of them. Oh wait. They went back to sleep. 

lolz! 
I can't wait to go to India.. (I mean St. George) with Rakul on Saturday. I need to brush up on my Hindi! 
Hanji! <3 


K so, I got an unexpected phone call from Ryan Banner last night. I can't even get enough of how cool he is. I miss him so much! I cannot wait to talk with him about college, and catch up over Thanksgiving break! 

^ look at that stud. 
The writers of Les Miserables didn't know it at the time, but Enjolras and Eponine are actually SUPPOSED to be in love. Clearly. 

I spent some time with Shane watching television. I forgot what it's like to watch television. Because of Shane, I kind of like Family Guy. Ruh row. 


I walked to acting class today, while playing my gameboy advance SP. Not a good idea. Katy plus balance, multiplied by grace.. equals fail.  


My friend Rico is so loving. 
This is him. 



He makes me feel like a million bucks every time I have the pleasure of speaking to him. And he likes children. He is so intelligent, and knows who he is. Such an admirable quality. 


Today at the dining hall, I was having a huge dilemma. CoCo Puffs, or Ice Cream? I simply couldn't have both. Supershane saved the day, and brought me a bowl of vanilla ice cream with CoCo puffs tossed right it. It was fantastic tasting. 

I had a phone conversation with mother today. We talked for awhile. She is so cool. i'm missing her and family. My parents are so cool. My mom stays up all night doing laundry and watching scary movies.. and having her occasional glass of wine, like a classy lady. 
Dad, on the other hand.. cooks.. watches football.. and goes to sleep at about 7:00 every night. He's really good at making terrible jokes that aren't supposed to be funny, funny. 
I also spoke with Holly today on the phone. She is such a great friend! It's too bad her relationship with a certain boy is just too dang awkward. Oh wait.. but I eat it up. "One for Avatar?" Innocence is so refreshing. We take it for granted. We are all fools, in love :) -P&P

Today, someone gave me the biggest compliment. Probably the best one I have ever had. This person simply said.. "You love everywhere." It made me so happy. I seriously appreciated it. I'm not trying to talk myself up or anything, but being told something like that, made me feel like I was on top of the world. And the person that said it to me, couldn't have been more perfect. 


^ Ope :/ 
Maybe I went here again. 
Scott wore Rakul's pink sweat pants, TO DENNYS. 
I had a peppermint milk shake, thanks to my great roomie.. Raks :) 
The conversation was quite humorous. The waitress there, really makes my day all the time. She is so happy and fun in a nice subtle way. 
Following Dennys, we made a trip to Wally World. WOO. 
Maybe Pearl ate all of the frosting off a styrofoam display cupcake. This is why I love her :) No fear. 
I saw some other peeps from Juniper there. It's almost comforting when you see other college students at Wal Mart, at 1:30 in the morning. I guess we're pretty normal, after all :) 
Pearl and I started harmonizing in Wal-Mart at the exact same time. WOAH. ha. 
An employee said to us, "This isn't a playground.." Maybe we were causing a little bit of trouble. But we had fun! Obviously, we were completely aware that we were in fact, not at a freaking playground. 
Francisco Lopez is the only person I know that will buy a cheesecake, strawberry syrup.. and a 25 pound dumbbell in one trip. 
Pearl and Fran decided to go for a run. It's on 4:00 am. NBD. I envy the spontaneity of my friends! 
 
On the way home, as we were blasting Ke$ha. I just knew that there was no place else I'd rather be. I remember thinking how absolutely beautiful my friends are.. inside and out. I was so content and happy. I really am, the luckiest girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment