Thursday, November 4, 2010

Putting It Together.

Last night, I spent the evening TRYING to do my assignment. Homework really is not that hard. If I didn't just put it off... my life would be so much easier. However, I fully and completely believe that I work much better under stress. The evening consisted of a facebook fight, which I was happily not in the middle of. I appreciated everyone's opinion! My friends are so funny :) As I kept putting off my presentation, Pearl came in my room. We had a fantastic talk. When friendships get rocky, you talk about it. THAT'S how they get resolved :) We talked about everything. It was so good. SO needed. I feel so much better about everything. I told her so many great things. Talking to her made me realize SO many things. I'm so lucky to have such a great friendship with her.
pearl.you.mah.gurl. 
Talking to Pearl also inspired me to write a letter to one of my dearest friends, Dan Lollar. And I simply cannot wait to give it to him. 

^^ Look at that love! 

After this love fest, I went to bed. I slept for a long time. It was needed. The next day, (today) I woke up feeling rather down. I got ready and went to go search for scenes with Krystal. We found the perfect scene from "The Secret Sits In The Middle." I may or may not be portraying the role of a pregnant teen from Brooklyn. Of course, this scene takes place in the 80's. Brooklyn accent... 80's... Krystal.. we can't get much better than that :) Following scene searching, was a CA meeting. It's always great seeing Corbin, and my fellow Attaches. Afterwards, I went and looked at some art with Russ. The detail was amazing. I admire artists so much. Having that much patience is so admirable. Looking at the photos took me back to the days of acting in Camelot and Tom Sawyer. Art is so beautiful :) What would life be without it? Russ had me draw on this big white banner that was full of random people's drawings. It was so cute.  Russell and I then decided to watch Pokemon. We ended up falling asleep. I love it when five minute naps feel absolutely amazing. I was so happy to spend part of my evening with him. I hit up the library and Micky D's with Shane and Rob. Rob decided to build a paper tower out of his flashcards, instead of read them. Ha. And Shane copied my script materials for me. He did a fantastic job ;) 

Things that I am thankful for, today: 

  • Pandora Norah Jones Radio: Can that girl sing. She is such an inspiration to me. 
  • Hot Chocolate: From Maverick. Good good stuff. 
  • A Clean Room: Thank you Rakul :D  
  • Shane: He told me that Hairspray was on t.v. 
  • Fall: Beautiful SUU campus <3 Crunchy leaf! 
  • Surprises: Russell gave me a box of grape pop tarts. He is perfect. I couldn't stop smiling. 

I just cannot wait for SNOW. Want to know why? 



Look at that fun ^ 

Yippy. Hot Chocolate. Christmas music. Giving. Snow. Candy Canes. Red and Green. Jesus is born. SANTA. I just cannot wait. 



 ‎"I must learn to love the fool in me- the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries."


Did the person that wrote this get inside my head or something? Thank you, whoever you are :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment