Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vegas.. Storm Stories... And other Shenanigans!

^ DATS WHATS UP. 

Spontaneous trip to Vegas. 
THAT'S RIGHT.
 I did something spontaneous. 
The last spontaneous thing I did, was dye my hair red. 
I actually document my spontaneous activities.
That was six months ago. 
As you can see, spontaneous acts are not my favorite.
HOWEVER, Vegas was a good idea. (PearlMayWhite)

^
Pearla, Raks, Fran and Kater in the BIG CITY. 

^ Kenno was there too. 
(lives in Vegas) 
So he knows a thing or two. 

We departed from Juniper Hall at 12:00 A.M. Monday morning. We drove and drove. Stopped at McDonalds so Kenny could visit with his friend Maui. She was super adorable and nice. After our sketchy meal of McDonalds (somewhere around the outskirts of Vegas..) We went to a gas station for a pee break. Oh joy :) More sketchy.
Visited the STRIP afterwards. That was too great. Except for the part when I got extremely tired. All the lights and smells made me want to pass out a little bit. And I wasn't dressed for the occasion. We simply just walked the strip. It was fun :) My friends are simply too great. 
Driving back to Vegas, was mostly exhausting. Mostly because Kenny Bear stole my pillow and drooled all over it. 
We arrived back to Juniper at about 9:30 A.M.
Rakul and I went right to bed. Lucky for me, I have no more classes until Thanksgiving break is OVER. 
Yippy! 
I also joined Tyler Mills Publicity team! That should be super fun. The meeting went really well. Getting involved at SUU is really fun! 
My dear friends decided to make me completely aware of my UTAH ACCENT. 
Fran even tweeted and said "Rill Mill Dill" Instead of Real, Meal and Deal. Woop. I'm proud of my accent. I hope to meet a guy someday.. and have him think my Utah accent is absolutely adorable and quite charming... and then he'll take me to Venice... and we'll go on a boat ride.. and then.. we'll kiss. And it will be Ron Weasley. Wait what? ksry. Back to reality: 

We spent the evening watching THE OTHERS! A great film. We also went to Dennys. Sur freaking prise. 
Fran gets SOO crazy late at night. He was throwing things.. talking to his Philly Cheesesteak.. and using random food objects for a mustache. We stayed up all night, until it was time to depart for Thanksgiving break. The best part: The news made a big freaking deal of the BLIZZARD OF 2010. Mom called me practically crying the night before.. begging me to come home early to avoid the storm. They closed down most campuses in Utah.. even SUU. We figured we better leave early.. so Russ, Whitney, Pearl and I departed for good ol Ogden. We had 7 miles to go, to reach Nephi. ALL OF THE SUDDEN::: We heard a loud disturbing noise coming from the car.... I grabbed Pearl and said.. "IF THIS IS GOODBYE.. I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU...." (hyperbole) Russell then pulled over on the side of the freeway. It was certain that the car was not going to start. (This made mother even more worried) So we stayed there for about 45 minutes. The problem was, I had to peeeeee SO badly. Pearl encouraged me to pop a squat on the side of the road. I did so. IT FELT GOOD. Did I blog that out loud? :/ 

I arrived home, just as the "blizzard" began. It was just some heavy snow for awhile. NBD for anyone living in Utah. I immediately fell asleep on the couch with Megan and Camille. They are so beautiful :) I look at them and i'm honestly amazed. Lucy greeted me with a big kiss. Oh love :) I was awakened by Daniel Lollar, Jordan DeLaCruz, Duncan Waples and Moses Joshua Robinson! It was a pleasant awakening. We DDR'D it up. Dan is wicked good at DDR. Moses is just so adorable when he is playing. We watched Glee.. it was so cute. The wedding almost had me in tears. What? After they left, Samantha came over. We talked for a little while, and passed out at 10:00. I loved seeing Sammi again. Coming home is so sweet. I went Ice Skating today with Harm, Conor, Nick, Mad and RYAN BANNER. We had so much fun. 


We went to The Pie after and had way too much pizza. I came back and went shopping with Mom and twins. AND JAQUE. (My kind of sister) We went to Sam's Club. There was a cute guy that was checking the receipts.. so I commented on his tattoo.. and then showed a little cleavage (we all do it, ladies) and he drew a smiley face on my receipt. DATS WHATS UP.
Jaque, Camille, Megan, Mom and I were singing ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW in the car. It was fun :) 
Filled out Jamba Paperwork... cannot wait to start working again. 
Allison Boyer is at my house. Now the party can start. 


Christmas = My cute cousins. I can't wait. 






No comments:

Post a Comment