Saturday, November 6, 2010

Show me how you do that trick...

Is it 4:19 a.m.? Yes. 
Am I writing a blog right now? Yes. 
Do I have a hair appointment in four hours? Yes. 

Hmmm.. 
Recent events/stories that have happened at SUU: 
This guy tried to study at the library with me..


FAIL. 

We laughed for a long time. Kenyon is one of my best friends p.s. This is us trying to Smise. (Smile with your eyes..) Pearl May White pretty much invented it. Or Tyra Banks. Whatever. 
After the productive study session at the library,  I had the pleasure of attending the school musical.. "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum" It was completely fantastic. I am SO envious that I am not in the shows at SUU. It was full of great comedy. My friend Holly Pierce designed all of the makeup for the show. It was fantastic looking. Again, SUU is full of so many talented people.  I'm just itching to be in another show. 
Afterwards, I attended Vodville. My pal Carly Skankey did "Modern Hamlet in Ten Minutes" She was so gosh dang dramatic and fantastic. DATS MAH CARLYHORSE. Her and Corbin definitely stole the show. 
Kenyon and I talked afterwards, and then I ate some ramen. Then I ate some cereal. I wish I ate a normal meal sometimes. 


^ Something like this would be idyllic. Everyday. 

I went to say goodnight to Russ. Maybe I give the most awkward hugs in the world. It's fine. He's not much better ;) 


Go ahead and tell me that's ^^ not the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Lets see, I fell asleep in my clothes. Woops. Woke up and rushed to finish the outline for my presentation. Sent it to Scott Robinson. He printed it off for me just in time. He seriously just takes care of me. It is so appreciated. Scott and I went to our diversity class. It's a good thing we went... because today.. we learned the ARABIC ALPHABET. Too fun. We just kept making a bunch of sounds. Scott is pretty much fluent in Hindi/Punjabi, so he kept getting confused. It's completely understandable. During class, I heard a guy sitting behind me say.. "I hate Lady GaGa" I whipped my head around and shot him a dirty look immediately. I didn't even know I was capable of such things. It even says on my facebook profile that I hate confrontation.. but I stuck up for my Lady G. 


^ so dang great. 
Wait.. is that me? 
Yeah. It is. Thanks, Garett W. Smith! 
I went to Communications after Diversity, and gave my speech on "Why Gay Discrimination Is Wrong" Usually, I have much power in my voice. It's not difficult for me to speak in front of others.. 
But: It is an extremely touchy subject. My voice shook, my eyes watered.. and I couldn't look at the audience. 
I noticed a girl smiling at me at the end. I know she appreciated it :) That was my goal.
T-Bird grill for lunch afterwards! What's new? Ha. Kenyon and I spent some more time laughing, and then maybe I ran into a pole that was behind me? Eh... 
I then had to show 51 groups of Distinguished Scholars the Juniper Show Room. (They were on a housing tour) And I also had to talk about how great Juniper is. (It wasn't hard) I am so happy where I am. The leeky laundry room, the community bathrooms, the non-wireless internet, the sketchy smells, the starry asbestos. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. I love you, Juniper Hall. You've made my experience at SUU so memorable <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment