Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cream Soda Kiss.

If only it were always that easy! 
Recent, unexpected events have made me go into crazy Katy mode. 
Good crazy.
However...
Sometimes I can't control my feelings of jealousy and hurt.
^ Who can? ahhahaa. 
As people, we all have flaws. 
And i'm trying my hardest to cover mine up. 
^ My friends love me anyway. Good :) 
It's okay though, because I am so happy, and eternally lucky to have all that I do. 

Sorry! K fun stuff, lets see.. Right now, I'm watching a Christmas Romance film called "While You Were Sleeping" 


^ Oh love.
 CHRISTMAS LOVE. 
It's the best kind. 
What? haha. 


Pearl May White pushed me around in a shopping cart at Wal-Mart, and pretended she was my mother.
Ohhh Boy. 
Another great Christmas film, is LOVE ACTUALLY 
Last night: Pearl, Raks and I had a nice chat. It was all three of us bundled up in Rakul's bed.. having veggie sticks, and drinking massive amounts of coke products, straight from the bottle. YUM. Oh college :) After we watched Love Actually, we talked forever about some really touchy things. We were all in tears. It's funny what you realize, when you move away. I noticed myself crying the most, when I remembered how unkind I was to my family sometimes. They are such beautiful people. I dislike how it's often the people that love us the most, who we abuse. Why do we do that? And why do humans always make up things in their head that aren't true? For example: Lets pretend someone likes you... and they have done NOTHING to show you that they don't like you... but you start to get paranoid.. and you start to believe that they don't like you anymore. When really, you've come up with it in your head. So YOU believe it. You know it's true. Why do humans do that? Or is it just Katy Hunter? I wish we could all just take a deep breath, and love moments for what they are. Not worry and over think what might happen. Just love. Including myself.. I wish I didn't over think everything. But I guess humans just do that. Lets work on that, humans of the world!

I went to Dennys tonight. WHAMMY! 
Maybe I got a shake. Yummm :) Ice Cream is always a huge comfort! 
And perfect friends to go along with it :) 


Rakul and I decorated our room. Actually, we made it all Christmastime like. I even purchased Jingle Bell Rock for my new ringtone. We set up a tree, and it was Kenyon's brilliant idea to stick photos on it! Because of the recent Pokemon craze, we put a STARYU at the top of our tree. Get it?! We also hung up tinsel and Christmas lights, and made a MERRY CHRISTMAS poster and mistletoe for our door. (Get some) 



I obviously love Christmas. Too much. 



Katy and Garett both loving Christmas.

My sister Camille is in a relationship. It's facebook official. You know.. WHAT THE HECK. NOBODY TOLD ME. JUST FACBEOOK. 
I'm happy for her :) 

Also, I'm giving an informative speech on ONLINE DATING. 
Yippy. 


^ Look at that fun. 
Can't even wait to talk about that. 


My scene for acting is called: "The Secret Sits In The Middle" I practiced for the first time today, with Krystal. It is going quite well! I've never had so much fun playing a young teen seeking an abortion. The scene has everything good in it: Humor, anger... sadness.. it's all around perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better scene partner. My scene could be mildly offensive to some people. BUT I will not edit it. This scene that was written, is a piece of art and I simply refuse to edit what this artist has created. Sometimes, a swear word is the ONLY thing that can convey an emotion. Oh they joys of college. Censorship does not exist, if you don't want it to. 


My darling roommate is currently asleep, and she makes the cutest noises while she is sleeping. ahah. Oh Sakun. I hope to finish some papers that I need to work on, tonight. And I simply cannot wait for Thanksgiving Break. PEARL MAY WHITE IS COMING HOME WITH ME. 
And we are going to have turkey everyday. Weather she likes it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment